FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Von Franco Tiki Show JULY 10th at the Bahooka w/special guests!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Von Franco Tiki Show JULY 10th at the Bahooka w/special guests!!!
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-19 6:06 pm   Permalink

Just made my reservations for dinner. I've never been to Bahooka. Should be a fun night.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 2:24 pm   Permalink

This is going to be awesome! I ran into Erich Troudt the other night at The Magic Castle, (By the way, he was performing on the main stage and totally blew us away with his amazing illusions!) and he was describing some of the surprise goodies that'll be available at Bahooka. All I can say is "wow!" I hope to get over there later in the night as The Maikai Gents are playing a private party earlier in the evening and have roped me into going along to be their uke-tech.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-06-22 5:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-14 07:34, freddiefreelance wrote:
Quote:
...J.R. McNasty Productions presents...

Is that Filthy McNasty's kid?

Hey Freddie, so you remember Filthy McNasty's in Hollywood. Man, that was a while ago...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 8:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Hey Freddie, so you remember Filthy McNasty's in Hollywood. Man, that was a while ago...

There's also a great one in London...

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 08:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-22 17:47, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-05-14 07:34, freddiefreelance wrote:
Quote:
...J.R. McNasty Productions presents...

Is that Filthy McNasty's kid?

No, I came west just a little too late, but I've seen too many bands at F.M. Station in North Hollywood, but that also was a while ago...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 08:46 am   Permalink

No offense guys, why do you not pm each other about this, just wondering why the need to keep posting this to death when it seems to have nothing to do with the event.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-06-23 08:54 am   Permalink

Valid question Tiki Toa,

But had I just PM's Freddie about Filthy McNasty's, then Polynesiac would have never informed me that there used to be one in London.

It's kinda like fishing, if I drop the hook in a bigger body of water, I have a better chance of catching more (alright, maybe not the best analogy).

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 07:29 am   Permalink

I agree Toa!
Bong take your (OH so normal) filthy conversation to another spot.
Keep the topic on topic or it won't be on topic.

Oh yeah
I can't wait to go to the Bahooka show.
Eric a Prestidigitator, that's to cool!

When this stops being fun
I'm out
Have no brakes Cannot stop
Happydog

[ This Message was edited by: thebaxdog on 2004-06-24 07:38 ]

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 2:52 pm   Permalink

SeekingTiki and I will be there. It's about time we made a trip out to LA. I just put in our reservations.

-vw

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 12:47 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have room to squeeze one more into their dinner reservation? I'd like to make sure I've got a spot, but it seems seven different kinds of sad to make a reservation for one.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 1:22 pm   Permalink

humuhumu - our reservations are for 2 at 5pm, but I'd be glad to make room for another if your interested. Let me know and I'll make the call. It's our first time hitting the soCal tiki scene so we're pretty excited.

-vw

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 5:22 pm   Permalink

Humu, my reservations are for 5 at 6 or 6:30 (I think...the #2 bowl of Zombie really got the best of me when I was there and made the reservation)
I know one of my friends won't make it. So it'll be 3-4 for us and my son's small, hey so are you so we're sure to fit!
Let me know and I'll call down to confirm.
Laney

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 6:09 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for the offers, guys! vwtikigirl, I think I'm going to take up laney on her offer, as 5pm is a bit early for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing Bahooka in a somewhat-packed state.

Laney, let me know once you fnd out if it's 6pm or 6:30.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 01:10 am   Permalink

Hey everyone. Since someone here requested it, and since we got several emails about it, it has been decided that T-shirts for the Von Franco and Friends show will be available for anyone that can't make it to the show, especially for those out of state.

Here is the design for the shirt.

The shirts will be $10.00 + $4.00 for priority shipping. (hawaii, alaska, and overseas will be more.) Sizes will be medium, large and x-large.

Anyone interested can email
jrmcnastyproductions@yahoo.com

Hope to see you all there!!

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 02:05 am   Permalink

I was planning on going but did not stop to think that I would need reservations.

I will look for fellow TCers standing outside.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation