FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 12:48 pm   Permalink

updates!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 1:12 pm   Permalink

Damn Danny, panga panga looks great, i remember you describing it at WeirdUncle's Tiki Ti goodbye party.

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 3:07 pm   Permalink

Hey Danny, I look forward to meeting you next weekend at Hukilau. Will you also be bringing the mug that looks like the Witco fountain?

Aaron Cline
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-17 6:56 pm   Permalink

looks great man, i had the exact same idea and was working on it, including the holes for the paddle/straw holders. the only difference i had was i was going to put one small tiki inside (in the middle) with a dip in his head for the 151, and the front was going to be shaped like the the in picture in the BOT, of the Moai outrigger things, can't remember what page. oh well how bwd i have been struggling figuring out if i was going to use wax or carve it out of wood it would have taken me a year. looks good

[ This Message was edited by: Octane on 2004-09-17 18:58 ]

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 11:20 am   Permalink

Hey Bird, yes this is the one. I will most likely be doing a special way low number run in a special glaze and using real KOA WOOD for the outrigger. The rest will use a different material and glaze. Octane, that is too funny 'cause after it was done, that very idea of the tiki in the middle came too mind! WE RIGHT HERE MY MAN! RIGHT HERE! I have a ton of ideas and have learned one thing, if you think of it, get to it, because if not...... That's why im going to roll out some serious mugs one right after the other. Any folks that have ordered the Macumba! I will be shipping these out before I leave for the Hukilau. I will have a few sets with me to sell there as well.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-24 12:26 pm   Permalink

Macumba Mug is out of sight, I just saw it in the flesh at the Hukilau, can't wait till mine is dilvered. I am also going to get a few other mugs as well. Danny looks like he was having a good time selling his goods. Again the mugs were outstanding great detail and worth the money. I am going to get one of the black ones with the green inside.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTimbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-26 8:21 pm   Permalink

Hey Danny,
Sounds like your having a great time at Hukilau! I'm hoping you'll see this post when you get back...I just wanted to remind you that I sent you payment via Paypal back on September 5th, for the Macumba Mug Set, but you haven't claimed the payment yet. If you need me to send the money some other way, just let me know - it's no problem. Can't wait to add this very cool mug set to my collection!
Thanks,
TikiTimbo

View Profile of TikiTimbo Send a personal message to TikiTimbo  Email TikiTimbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-28 10:50 am   Permalink

ok., i went broke at hukilau before i could get these mugs, so remind me where i can puracase there beautiful mugs.....you had some really great stuff at your table there.......

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 1:16 pm   Permalink

OH MY GOD!!!!! I got my Macumba mug today!! It is THE COOLEST! My wife loves it and thinks its the coolest one she's seen! She had the idea of making a Cadillac Margarita in the mug and using the shot glass part to put a shot of Grand Marnier in there. I know a margarita is not a "tiki" drink, but we're going to try that this weekend!!!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-08 1:20 pm   Permalink

hey danny i emailed you about ordering the macumba ~ did it not go thru? jest curious. mahalo, j$

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 11:56 am   Permalink

Got my Macumba today and all I have to say is SUPER SICK!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 12:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-08 13:20, Johnny Dollar wrote:
hey danny i emailed you about ordering the macumba ~ did it not go thru? jest curious. mahalo, j$

I sent an email about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything either... Perhaps he's stranded on an uncharted isle somewhere.

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 1:16 pm   Permalink

Hey folks, still here just wanted to get a handle on the production timing before I took anybody elses money. I have your e-mails and you can send me a another with your name and address so I can give you a total. Stephanie will take over from there. Anybody call me if you have ?'s or just wanna say hi.

Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 4:20 pm   Permalink

Got mine today.... So Bitchin'!!!
Just great. Keep up the great work

Mahalo

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-13 1:33 pm   Permalink

Got mine today and I have to say this is my favorite mug even without the coaster....too cool!!!

Matt

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation