FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 12:57 pm   Permalink

Another round of mugs going out today folks.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kimcheebref
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-26 2:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Chikitiki,
How can I order one of these mugs? Or am i too late??

View Profile of kimcheebref Send a personal message to kimcheebref  Email kimcheebref     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kimcheebref
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-26 2:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Chikitiki,
How can I order one of these mugs? Or am i too late??

View Profile of kimcheebref Send a personal message to kimcheebref  Email kimcheebref     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 7:41 pm   Permalink

yes, please let me know what all is still available of your amazing mugs, and how /where i can order them!...mahalo

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaloa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-28 1:24 pm   Permalink

Got Macumba today - Whoa!! Very Nice. Need more, give me more ....

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-28 5:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks DAnny got the Mug today and everything looks great.

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 09:20 am   Permalink

Hey Danny, got my mug as well. The mug is great, was the macumba mug suppose to come with a coaster?

tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

Are they any left? Eh? Yes?

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTimbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-29 5:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-29 09:20, Tiki Bird wrote:
Hey Danny, got my mug as well. The mug is great, was the macumba mug suppose to come with a coaster?

Hi Danny,
Got my mug yesterday too, thanks - it's a thing of beauty! Looks even better than I imagined...I was wondering the same thing about the coaster though. I think I remember reading something about it completing the look of a fountain along with the shot glass?!

TikiTimbo

View Profile of TikiTimbo Send a personal message to TikiTimbo  Email TikiTimbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 10:01 pm   Permalink

I am glad y'all ask. What I will be doing is mailing out the coaster to everybody that is missing one. I just wanted for all to have something in their hands to drink out of and not feel wronged. I always come through , so no Hale tiki situation here.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-10-31 5:44 pm   Permalink

Danny-
Got the mug, looks great!
Thanks,
Scott and Christine

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 12:49 pm   Permalink

Danny, Got mine today and it was well worth the wait. Mug is very heavy and the glaze is awesome, love the yellow inside. Keep dem comin!

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 5:35 pm   Permalink

Danny,
Got mine today. Thanks! Boy, this is one big mug! It's awesome.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 6:01 pm   Permalink

Eric, yours is on the way, don't fret bud.

TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 6:37 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:29 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation