FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-11 4:01 pm   Permalink

Please put me onna list for those mugs. The black and green colour combo is especially Cool.

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-11 11:07 pm   Permalink

I picked up the black one and the red one. The picture of the red one does not do it justice. Excellent work as always.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 4:28 pm   Permalink

Put me on the list too please!

Kanaka

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 5:50 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the support and interest folks.We sold out of the first batch of 40 mugs(10-12 of each) we took to Oasis 4. I am now set up with PAYPAL so payment can be done this way, by check, or my favorite way.... in person.

I have a list of people interested that have emailed me off TC and those that have done so here.I will assemble the list and post it in the order I received the names. Out of respect for TC and all that stuff please email me at
dannygallardo@hotmail.com and let me know what mug(s) you want, your TC name and your mailing address so I can email you back with an exact total. I can also sign the mug to you personally if you'd like(include exactly what you want written on the hang tag in your e-mail). The mugs will still be $25 to my TC peeps and a few dollars more for the general public due to the "artisan" nature of the mugs. I put my order in with my mug production guy and the next batch will be started next week. These are all made with pride and attention to detail here in So Cal.

Finally , I want you guys to hear it fom my own words. I plan on E-baying a couple of the artist proofs myself to get going on some new designs of the most unique tiki drinking vessels that my brain can squeeze out.

[ This Message was edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-05-13 00:38 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 10:56 pm   Permalink

I wanna order a red one can ya let me know when there in .Thanks Jymmy

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-13 07:09 am   Permalink

Did you sell all of them Chiki??? If not send me an email.

thanks,

Matt

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-13 07:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-13 07:09, mattfink wrote:
Did you sell all of them Chiki??? If not send me an email.

thanks,

Matt

Same for me please

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-13 3:47 pm   Permalink

You also had great pendants, i got your tiki bob one.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-13 7:50 pm   Permalink

How is all in the UK? Ok guys and girls, I'll put y'all an the list. Thanks
peeps

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:09 pm   Permalink

Mugs ready in two weeks

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 6:41 pm   Permalink

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! Any chance in heck that you have any left over??????????

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 6:48 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-toa on 2004-07-10 23:21 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-02 10:42 am   Permalink

Another in the UK for ya. A red one, if you could be so kind.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-02 10:52 am   Permalink

Put me down for one of each! Great job!

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-03 10:59 am   Permalink

Hey guys and gals, the mugs are almost ready, so I'll put you guys on the list. Now that we are close to the mugs being ready, w will send out emails with payment info. Thanks folks!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation