FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 12:41 am   Permalink

DUDE! that top one makes my boys hurt because my junk is so at attention in it's beauty's wake...totally cool mug man!

we gotta hook up soon! possible manana en la noche para una chichi amigo? tengo una cuento para ti! no tengo el dinero todavía...pronto

call my hairy white bottom on the phone please!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-10 11:17 pm   Permalink

JUST GOT MINE FROM TIKI DIABLO HIMSELF! THEY ARE AMAZING AND I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED MORE...THANKS! THE ONLY ISSUE I AM HAVING IS WHICH ONE DO I LIKE MORE THAN THE OTHER!

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-10 11:33 pm   Permalink

Chiki man, I can't ever see your website cuz of the way it's set up. Can Suicide Sam fix it so I can send more clams your way? Also, are you interested in making a mug for me?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-11 06:36 am   Permalink

Chiki, the mugs are really Nice. Keep 'em coming. Need to see more tiki's too.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 08:25 am   Permalink

I received my mug yesterday (the red design w/about 11 oz cap), all I can say is that is one awesome mug. Great design... I dig it. I wish I would have ordered the other mugs too, they are great quality work. Also thanks for the bonus necklace, I really appreciate it. You are tip-top, Mucho Mahalos!

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 12:54 pm   Permalink

I got my mugs too and they are awsome. Thanks! I cant wait for more mugs from chikitiki. His designs are a refreshing new look that gives a style that's all his own. Keep on making kool stuff, I am hooked.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 2:58 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: MachTiki on 2004-07-13 15:00 ]

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 7:07 pm   Permalink

Danny-Dawg, did I ever tell you how bad-ass your mugs are? Awesome stuff -- I especially like the glazes...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 8:48 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:50 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 01:00 am   Permalink

Thanks folks, and I am glad you like them and hope the curse of PopyLoP does not touch you. The TCers that have received their mugs are first cause they are in Cali. Tnt yours went out buddy. It is kind of like the last one to get their present in a gift exchange, you keep smiling and then you start thinking "hey where's mine?"

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 05:17 am   Permalink

I know I am probabaly not on your most popular list, but is there any chance that may still have some to purchase?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 6:57 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:51 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 8:11 pm   Permalink

TN, then MD shouldn't be to far away. Yahoo!

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 07:31 am   Permalink

I just received the Black matte with green inner glaze mug out here in NJ and it is one of the nicest tikis in my collection. The glaze job is better than any of my Tiki Farm mugs and it just looks so rock n' roll.

-g-

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 08:29 am   Permalink

Man what a mug!!! I got the Hawaiiano black with green inside....too cool!! Keep making the mugs they are some of the best I own.

thanks,

Matt

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation