FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 12:14 pm   Permalink

I'm glad you guys like them and hope y'all enjoy them. Use them to drink out of please. Anybody that wants one can drop me an email (hotmail) and put tiki mugs in the subject. I amd working on some new mugs now as we speak and should be out before too long. A Witco style fountain mug and and awesome bowl. Enjoy!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-19 02:18 am   Permalink

He Chiki, the first 20 copies of the TIKITONY TABOU TIKI ROOM mugs are almost done. Will post pics of prototypes (too bad our camera was stolen hahaha) soon.
Let's trade.

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 5:27 pm   Permalink

I created a drink over the weekend for this mug, I thought the Hawaiiano was such a kool mug it deserved its own drink. Of course I call it Hawaiiano, I hope Chiki doesnt mind. Here we go:
Fill mug with ice and stir following contents.
2oz OJ
2oz pineapple
1oz sweet&sour
1-1/2oz bacardi silver
1oz Appleton Special gold
1/2oz passion fruit syrup
1/2oz gernadine (the good stuff not roses)
1/2oz Lemon Hart 151 float on top, but i mix just a little bit.
Well I hope you all like it, especially Chikitiki.

[ This Message was edited by: net-tiki on 2004-07-19 17:28 ]

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 5:50 pm   Permalink

Danny....
One word: NICENESS
Those came out great. How do I get one?

MTK

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 11:18 am   Permalink

I am honored to have the drink created and named after the mug. Thankyou!!! If you need a mug Mike, just drop me an email and I'll get it started. Oh yeah, I ended up with a Care Bears pen, is it yours? If so, I must have knicked it while at the Rosebowl. I'm saving it. CHIKI OOOOUT! he he

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 8:03 pm   Permalink

No problem Chiki, I just thought it needed a refreshing drink that leaves you feeling good real good.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 6:25 pm   Permalink

Well today was a great Tiki day. My Witco candleholder & hanging lamp arrived. The the UPS man brings my Danny's mugs. It was like Christmas, the way I always wanted it to be. Man, these mugs are awesome Danny. I Love the colors!

p.s. thanks for the idol necklace also.

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2004-07-21 19:08 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 7:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-21 18:25, Turbogod wrote:
I Love the colors!

Me too! good stuff.... BOO-Yah!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 11:20 pm   Permalink

Just dropped off the mug Sculpt to get molded for the latest from me. Those at the tiki Ti last night gota sneaky peeky. It is like this.... If a Witco fountain and a Bumatay Bug eye had a baby, this is what would pop out. The mug is atiki and the shot glass completes the fountain look. For the record Pop ia my glaze biatch!!!!

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 12:36 am   Permalink

My mind hurts just trying to picture this mug, cannot wait to see it though, and maybe I will finally get lucky to actually own one of your mugs.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 01:35 am   Permalink

Danny, save me some please...
And let me know when you are in the vicinity (of Hamburg or Berlin)

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 09:37 am   Permalink

save me one too. Sounds nice Cha cha cha Chiki! whats with pop being da glaze BIATCH??

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 4:59 pm   Permalink

I've seen enough. I'll take one of everything!

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 5:03 pm   Permalink

Cant wait to see, when will you have a picture of it up?

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 7:19 pm   Permalink

Bah! You frickin' mug tease! And you HAD to bring it the ONE time I wasn't at Tiki-Ti.

You bringin' it next week? Huh? Pllllleeeeze? I just want to look at it. And maybe hold it a little bit. Possibly lick it. But that's all.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation