FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-26 11:37 pm   Permalink

I'll save one for ya Sven, and I am still trying to figure out my second carving tour to Europe. We will have some fun though won't we. I'll have some pics in a week or so of the artist's proof

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 10:25 pm   Permalink

New mug pic is up and the the next batch of the other mugs(Hawaiiano) will be ready in a week or so.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 06:02 am   Permalink

That is cool Danny I love the design, can I ask how much and can we send money now for one?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 06:27 am   Permalink

Very Cool! I can't wait to see it with the colors you choose.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 06:49 am   Permalink

LOOKS GREAT! I am interested in one once they become available. Please let me know. THANKS AGAIN.

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-12 06:55 am   Permalink

Macumba... MUST... HAVE...

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 08:11 am   Permalink

Danny,

Put me on the list for one of each style when Macumba become available. I had expressed interest in the earlier mugs but never heard back from you. Thanks!

Kanaka

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 08:36 am   Permalink

Beautiful! a definite must have.

for the record, I know it's a proof and you have your own vision for colors but the dark, mat-finish it has now is pretty sweet.

I can't wait.

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 08:49 am   Permalink

fantastic design...I always loved that witco fountain. Nice job
keep one for me, please

[ This Message was edited by: virani on 2004-08-13 09:27 ]

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 09:45 am   Permalink

Macumba for 1 please!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 09:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-12 08:36, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Beautiful! a definite must have. for the record, I know it's a proof and you have your own vision for colors but the dark, mat-finish it has now is pretty sweet.
I can't wait.
-Z

I have to agree, especially as a Witco inspired piece it truly lends itself to its heritage.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 10:27 am   Permalink

1 Macumba for Unga please.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac

Posted: 2004-08-12 10:40 am   Permalink

Man, Chiki, you are one talented SOB! That mug is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Are you going to have any available at the longbeach tiki fest?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn

Posted: 2004-08-12 1:04 pm   Permalink

Danny- I need a Macumba, put me down.
thanks, Scott

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 2:00 pm   Permalink

Another masterpiece! Can't wait to get one.
It struck me that it looks a bit like a tiki who had too much rum and is kneeling in front of the bowl....

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation