FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Kanaloa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-17 1:22 pm   Permalink

Ok, me too, me too!!

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki D
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-17 3:22 pm   Permalink

Count me in for one, that mug is incredible!

View Profile of Tiki D Send a personal message to Tiki D      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 09:09 am   Permalink

For all those of you that weren't able to attend the Beach Fest this weekend, I got to see the final version of Macumba in the flesh. Final glaze and all. All I can say is that the pictures do not do this guy justice. Danny, your mugs blow me away, man. True art. All I can say is that I'm waiting anxiously for mine! And for those of you that haven’t ordered one yet.....get on it! You won't be disappointed.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 12:29 pm   Permalink

not sure if others are having a hard time seeming the picture on the front page or if it is just me but here is one lighter that might make it easier to see.

hope you don't mind thechikitiki.

Love the Mug and can't wait tell it arives, thanks again

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 1:29 pm   Permalink

Just tell me how much and where and how I get the money where it needs to go.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 1:39 pm   Permalink

Got to see Macumba mug at Tiki Beach Fest in Long Beach, it looks awesome! Was a dark brown (almost black) color with yellow glaze inside. Cant wait to see the complete set!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 09:10 am   Permalink

Did you get my email?

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 11:26 am   Permalink

Toa, got your e-mail. The wifey will contact you today about the mug . The Tiki Diablo mugis in the works as well to. It is a copy of my carved tiki diablo.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 2:22 pm   Permalink

Mahalo D, got the email from S, and glad to hear that you have the Diablo mug in the works, as soon as I can I will be sending payment for the Macumba.

Toa

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 3:16 pm   Permalink

update on page one folks. Arrriba!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 4:29 pm   Permalink

Hey Chiki, what's the ordering process? Do we send a check or what? I gotta get me one of these babies, NOW!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 4:59 pm   Permalink

My mouth is watering!! I've got mine on order...can't wait to sit something tropical out of it!!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-09-02 7:19 pm   Permalink

Very nice Danny! Bring some by next time thru the 805 and I'll lay some cash on ya!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 12:25 pm   Permalink

Hey Richard, just drop me an e-mail at dannygallardo@hotmail.com for ordering instructions and just see what is new with you. Ron, I'll have one for you next time I'm over there.

TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 9:41 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:18 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation