FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving .
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 11:23 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-12-19 22:36 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 11:37 am   Permalink

Look'n good Lake. Can't wait to see everything else your bringing down. Are you done yet???????????

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 3:32 pm   Permalink

great lamp Lakesurfer....good luck at Hukilau...No
Hurricanes this time...we hope!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 4:28 pm   Permalink

Those little guys and the lamp are really cool. Nice as always man

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 4:47 pm   Permalink

You GO Lake. The lamps are Killer. You have improved since last year it seems. Are you using chisels more or what are you doing different besides becoming a master?
Can't Wait to see you and all your new stuff!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 10:14 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-12-19 22:37 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 11:09 pm   Permalink

Awesome stuff lake! I really like the last tiki you posted, that mouth and the eyes are very well done. I hope the Hookie-lauwww is good to you and your mini van goes back lighter than it came

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 04:11 am   Permalink

They look great Lake! It's funny you said that. We were sitting there last night yaking about the Hukilau over a few brewskies and I asked Trish if she thought we were caught up enough for me to squeeze one more carving in. Consensus was yes, so I guess I'll be busy this weekend again haking another one out. It never ends........

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 7:29 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-12-19 22:37 ]

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 4:25 pm   Permalink

Cool. Had to do just on more?

The base is a practical but good looking touch.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 4:28 pm   Permalink

Seeing all the awesome tiki's that you have carved makes me wish that I was going to Hukilau.

Thanks for sharing

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 4:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha Lake! I felt Mr. Lake Tiki needed a bump up on his works. After seeing Lake's works for the time up close and in the buff, I have to say wow. Lake had soooo many nice pieces at the Hukilau I was amazed. I loved the fountain tiki, the signs were cool as hell and the Leopard print he used amongst everything I just thought was rad to say the least.

It sure say's alot about a man who would travel the distance he did to share some tiki love with everyone at Hukilau way down there in South Florida. I could not believe all he fit into the mini van when I saw it all set-up. Hell Lake I thought you said you were traveling light my brotha'!!!!

Lake's style is very unique and definitely his own. I heard many compliments on his art and every bit of it was well deserved.

My best memory I have of the Lake Surfer was when I saw him "Skate" across the ballroom floor at 7:00am and he did not even bust his ass when did the "semi" daffy wheelie (old skool term for me)!! True skate/surfer at heart. You go my man!

Kudos to Lake Surfer for bringing the stoke not only about his works, but for the genuine good person he is.

It was a pleasure finally meeting you and Jen and hope we all can spend some quality time with you two next year...

Tiki G. & Tiki T.

Sorry about the picture quality I had to lighten it quite a bit.....

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-10-18 06:12 ]

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 4:59 pm   Permalink

I love that last piece! The base is cool and I love the way everything is sort of stretched, like he is made of rubber and some invisible person is stretching him up.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 8:45 pm   Permalink

Mahalo guys...

Gary... you're too much... thanks for the props.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 8:52 pm   Permalink

[

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-12-19 22:38 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation