FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Tiki Rock Poster Eye Candy Gallery (Image Heavy) Updated 5/08
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Rock Poster Eye Candy Gallery (Image Heavy) Updated 5/08
Tikiholic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-08 09:54 am   Permalink

I actually have a signed copy of this poster...picked it up @ Amoebas in LA for $25 last December. Holiday shopping is more fun when you get yourself a little something too...

View Profile of Tikiholic Send a personal message to Tikiholic  Email Tikiholic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 09:54 am   Permalink

Amazingly, there's more

Uncle Charlie

Mauricio Martucci

Cochambre

Nat Damm

Jon Smith

Danny F. Criminal

Drowning Creek Studio

A Studio

Erin Jacobs

Fritte

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 10:55 am   Permalink

Can I pick up Dead Rocks, Surfaris or the Ventures poster at any of the websites mentioned. Great stuff!

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 1:07 pm   Permalink

Go here:

http://www.gigposters.com/index.php

Either search by designer (designers names are listed below each poster on this thread) or band to get to the poster you are curious about. When you see the poster you are interested in, click on it. There you should be able to contact the artist. If not, try Google or eBay. You could ask on gigposters too, but as with TC, it's good to familarize yourself with the site before posting.

[ This Message was edited by: Selector Lopaka 2006-03-12 13:35 ]

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 3:05 pm   Permalink

hey Just found some for you guys.

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
breezy

Posted: 2006-03-24 12:04 pm   Permalink

these are damn awesome! should've searched before i started my own dumb tiki gig poster thread. school boy error.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18884&forum=7&start=last&5

View Profile of breezy Send a personal message to breezy  Goto the website of breezy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-08 10:45 am   Permalink

Christopher Lands

Rockin' Balboa

Safety47

Jesse Ladret

Scrojo

Psychic Sparkplug

A Studio

Captain

Goetz

Art Chantry

Lil' Tuffy

Andy Carmago

Andy Carmago

Ross Radiation

Art Chantry

Jorge Alderete

Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-13 02:31 am   Permalink

psssstttt... hey Lopaka... i made you a little movie. You're even mentioned in the title. However, it's privately listed on YouTube (because of copyright concerns--I just made it for myself--not the whole world) but I'm gonna give you the link.

Don't let anyone else use it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LxqNT51iM8

I originally had plans to do something like this as a tv screensaver...a rotating Tiki Art Gallery is what I want to do on a flat tv screen...another personal project just for Hutikihi.

[ This Message was edited by: Exoticat 2006-07-13 02:44 ]

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 6:20 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-03 8:45 pm   Permalink

The well is not dry.

Adam Swinbourne

Danny...

Danny...

Albi Christen

Porkchop

Benjamin Bader

Art Chantry

Lil' Tuffy

Jon Smith

Wrecking Crew

John Warner

Mike Murphy

Danny F. Criminal

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-04 5:36 pm   Permalink

You are our Selector Lopaka! thanks for sharing the posters... i think its time for Arkiva Lopaka ~

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-05 08:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

This is befuddling and outrageous! There is no link whatsoever between the Fastbacks and the Walkabouts and tiki -- n o n e. How dare this poster combine tikis with things that are not tiki! And why are you, Lopaka, contributing to the ruination of all tiki by promoting these? Well, I hope you make a boatload of money on eBay from all the rich jerks who are not genuine tiki fans and who have destroyed all that is holy and deserve to waterboarded and ....

Oh, um, sorry. I guess I was a little worked up after reading a
another stream.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-11-24 8:43 pm   Permalink

Here's a flyer I dug out of my closet. This was from 1992.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-25 2:55 pm   Permalink

Wow...these are great. Thanks for posting them.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 01:55 am   Permalink

Aloha y'all,
It's been a few months in the mines, but I managed to scrape up some more nuggets.

Danny F. Criminal

Jorge Alderete

Jorge Alderete

Cerebellum Design Co.

Christian Plazma

Christian Plazma

Scrojo

Scrojo

John Detrich

Jorge Alderete

[ This Message was edited by: Selector Lopaka 2007-08-10 01:58 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation