FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 11:44 am   Permalink

Yo Onatiki, How did I ever the last part of this post. The house is a Tiki kingdom for sure. One day I will mofe out west and carve for room and board, and enjoy every minit.
Thanks for a nice bit of sunshine.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 1:57 pm   Permalink

hey, thanks for asking..we have progressed a little, but the rain really slowed us down. we also were very sick with the flu for a couple of weeks..feel great now..so back at it. Ben, any time.. you just get here..we will give you a place to crash..

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 2:51 pm   Permalink

Wow...what a great re-do...you should be
on HGTV....love the paint scheme and the
little extra touches...like all the clocks
on the wall...I spent most of the day doing
GM product training tests on-line and it's
a breath of fresh air to scroll through your
pics. great job. The carvings are great.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 3:55 pm   Permalink

I can't believe I missed this thread - God damn that is a sweet pad!!! Makes me wish my wife was up for doing a thematic make-over of our entire house...oh well, guess I should be happy with the basement. Awe inspiring job - congrats on a job well done!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 7:18 pm   Permalink

Wow, I missed this one too. Thanks alot. I just showed my wife and now she's telling me to get a job so we can finish our house!

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTita
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-09 07:46 am   Permalink

Wow, what a transformation!

You all did a great job! I would love to do something like that.

View Profile of TikiTita Send a personal message to TikiTita      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 08:06 am   Permalink

I saw Rick and Mokis place for the first time on Superbowl Sunday. The photos don't do it justic,e this place is beyond awesome. Really one of the nicest places around, just fabulous.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thegarz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-09 11:38 am   Permalink

FANTASTIC. My Oh My! If I can get my current project to look HALF as good, then I will be stylin' fer sure!
Awesome job guys, maybe I can see it in person someday soon...I will be in Encinitas for a meeting twice this month...lucky me!

View Profile of thegarz Send a personal message to thegarz  Email thegarz Goto the website of thegarz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 12:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks for all the kind words! Pics of the new bar & grill and waterfall will be coming shortly (weather permitting). It's almost finished!!

Garz...You're welcome to come anytime. We're about 20 minutes south of Encinitas. Stop by on your way home for a little refreshment.

Aloha

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thegarz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-09 12:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the invite! You can always email me at: thegarz@hotmail.com with the pertinent info...I will be in town Tue 2/15 and Fri 2/25....
Dave

View Profile of thegarz Send a personal message to thegarz  Email thegarz Goto the website of thegarz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-13 10:35 am   Permalink

..oh...oh...OH. Feeling light headed...woozy..panties damp... gotta go lay down for a while.

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pariartspaul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-13 12:00 pm   Permalink

Totally beautiful makeover! Congratulations. I really like the interior paint treatments, very cool looking and inspiring.

View Profile of pariartspaul Send a personal message to pariartspaul  Email pariartspaul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-13 12:59 pm   Permalink

wow I am truly in awe! awesome stuff!

How did you do the lave rock planters? Is that real lava rock or fake? if real, where did you get it?

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-13 4:51 pm   Permalink

OnaTiki, what an amazing job you have done to your place. My first time on this thread, I am, amazed, real nice.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 9:24 pm   Permalink

We have finally completed the bar and waterfall and thought it was time to update the thread.

It's taken us a little longer than we expected due to all the rain. We still have a month or so of work to do to finish up. Mostly flat stone work on the patio, painting and a few other odds and ends before we can give it the official "It's Done" stamp. But here it is...

Welcome to the new and improved 'Ona Tiki Bar & Grill.

And here are a few night shots.

Thanks for looking and all the great feedback. We'll post more pics soon.

[ This Message was edited by: OnaTiki on 2005-05-01 21:25 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation