FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 06:22 am   Permalink

Reminds me of me as a kid. I Really wanted to build a big sandcastle and live in it. I had scoped out the palm fronds and everything. I grew up on Biscayne Bay in Miami.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-01 10:06 am   Permalink

Sounds like a great place to grow up. We didn't live near the beach, but my parents would take us there every weekend through the summer.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 06:24 am   Permalink

Buffet is back!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 10:22 am   Permalink

Raffertiki, this one is TOO Funny. I think you should serious it up a bit so no one chokes on their toung laughing so hard. Nice to see our guy back. Can't wait for the next one..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 3:38 pm   Permalink

Good one Raff. Funny on many levels. Maybe that bird can be swapped for one of those Budweiser Frogs. I love the fact the Beachcomber has got one of those treasure finder things. C!

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 10:01 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffertiki, funny one! I can relate because I have a talking, loud-mouthed conure. While most guys meet girls while walking their dogs, our boy walks a metal detector with a heckling bird!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 11:08 pm   Permalink

I love the cartoons with Buffet! Makes me wander what they talk about when we're not looking...hmmmmmm.

View Profile of beachin Send a personal message to beachin  Email beachin Goto the website of beachin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 3:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I think you should serious it up a bit...

No plans to get serious yet. You'll just have to deal with it.

Quote:
I love the fact the Beachcomber has got one of those treasure finder things.

I love watching those guys dig up beer caps and such, while hoping to find Blackbeards treasure, or at least a Rolex.

Sam, I am not familiar with a conure. Do you have any good stories to tell about it?

Beachin, Did you know that Buffet has his own tiki mug collection? He'll be back.

Thanks evryone!

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 5:13 pm   Permalink

Yes folks, Buffet is back. It's like deja vu all over again.

edit due to bad spelling

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-04-21 17:27 ]

Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 5:18 pm   Permalink

Very funny... Thanks for the laugh

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 7:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the panel, Raffertiki... The bird is turning out to be just as entertaining as his master!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 08:23 am   Permalink

Whats a Hodad?. I think the bird is a real beachcomber assett, but he may get his neck wrung one of these days. Too Kool Raffer. Thanks for keepin the strip up

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 6:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks Thanatos, Sam, Ben. Buffet has a lot of potential. He'll be back, maybe with his own love interest or two.

Ben, a hodad is kind of a non-surfer. A definate insult to someone on a board. Just try to wring his neck, and he'll fly up in the air and poop on ya.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 8:02 pm   Permalink

Pretty funny Raffertiki. Just what any surf line up needs another loud mouth... a bird no less. I agree, the bird is a good angle for more twisted humor.

Hodad- Begining surfer of some one who hangs around surfer but doesnt themselves surf. I like the variation, Brodad; a hodad that overuses the word Bro or Brah.
I think I remember hearing that Hodad originally was a term used by surfers for Greasers.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-30 6:59 pm   Permalink

The question is, what were you thinking?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation