FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-30 7:09 pm   Permalink

If I saw a shark fin I think I would probably learn to Run not walk on water. I would ignore the fact that it may not be what it seems. Too bad.
Raffer you are too funny. Try not staying cooped up so long. You need to get out more often.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-01 07:16 am   Permalink

too funny! (the comic too!)

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 11:22 am   Permalink

I was thinking of a strap-on backpack or something along those lines, of course! Very cool Raffertiki! Mermaids are cool...

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 4:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys. I think she has a crush on the beachcomber. We'll see.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 7:34 pm   Permalink

Arrrr, them mermaids can be some tricky wenches me thinks, but they still give me ol funny bone a tickle.
Raffertiki, that cartoon be funnier than a clown fish I say.

Capt Chongolio

P.S. Just tuning up my pirate speak for Oasis, Arrrr.

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2005-05-02 18:28 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 3:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks Chongolio.

I just thought up a good followup for this one. I think the Beachcomber is going to be quite the ladies man, at least for a while.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 6:22 pm   Permalink

Can't wait. I think he deserves a run of fun. Maybe you should start doing this Bi-weekly? You Could do it. You have the creative juicesErupting in your head now, I can hear it..Maybe Weekly??, Daily? I'd Love to cathh Marooned in my morning funnies every day.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-04 4:23 pm   Permalink

Ben, you want me to do this twice a week?! Are you trying to kill me? You'll just have to deal with twice a month until I get syndicated, and can quit my day job. Still, I would be able to develop more story lines...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-05 05:48 am   Permalink

Daily would be Great, but I'd settle for bi-weekly. I'm sure you could get a lot of help here at TC???

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 3:15 pm   Permalink

Ben, I have gotten some ideas from TC peeps. They are on my idea pile, and I'll definately let you know when one makes it into the line-up. I have all kinds of story lines that would only work on a daily strip, but I'm just not ready.

Anyhoo, a new one is up. We've all ventured into strange bars, only to be accosted by the locals, or maybe we are the locals hitting on the stranger's date. Here's the beachcomber's take on it.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 3:43 pm   Permalink

Great one, Raffertiki. Any panel with the beachcomber is a favorite of mine. I love to follow his escapades with the ladies!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 3:44 pm   Permalink

WOW Raffer, That's some assertiveness our man has not shown yet! look at the smirk you put on her face. I think our guy might get Lucky.
These are getting better and better. COOL
L

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 4:49 pm   Permalink

I'm planning to use this line at The Hukilau.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 1:56 pm   Permalink

Sinking too fast. Had to bump.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 2:27 pm   Permalink

Heres a little help. I so have my hopes up for him. He deserves a break, if not a lady maybe a rare mug find.

Nice work Raff, keep'em coming.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation