FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-12 11:28 am   Permalink

A cool twist on this panel, Raffertiki. I like this one! My little girl is always watching "Splash" (even as I type this!) so it's a favorite of mine.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-12 5:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sam, I've always had a thing for mermaids. They show up in my art, my screenplays, heck, I even have one tattooed on my leg. Splash is a classic.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-15 6:41 pm   Permalink

The beachcomber gets a break! but for how long. Tension mounts as mugs empty. I like the story line approach.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-16 4:19 pm   Permalink

Chongolio, you are about to find out.

I like the storyline approach as well, but I'm going to focus on the single-panel gags for a while.

Thanks.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-16 5:37 pm   Permalink

Oh man , even when he gets the Fish he loses . Guess we will be calling him spanky for a bit. Nice finish to the story Raff

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-16 7:27 pm   Permalink

Well our beachcomber may try to have merkidz with the mermaid who knows. Someone out there has eyes for him but he does not see it--- yet .

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-18 3:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rodeo. Don't you worry about the Beachcomber, he will bounce back. I have another love interest or two in mind for him.

Ben, yeah, the Beachcomber and the Mermaid have a few issues to work out, but that's for another time.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:06 pm   Permalink

Okay, I'm back to the single-panel gags, and Buffet the parrot is going to give us a well-deserved break from the beachcomber.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:07 pm   Permalink

Very cool panel, Raffertiki. As a bird owner, I can relate!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 7:29 pm   Permalink

Uh oh, Beachcomber is temporarily without the badass Parrot to ruin things for him, how will he manage??.
Nice one Raffertiki.
Raffer RULES. Raffer Rules !

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 08:44 am   Permalink

To funny. Love the parrot.

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 11:49 am   Permalink

The Beachcomber is obviously in need of some cheering up- It's hard losing both your girlfriends... Good stuff!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 2:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:
As a bird owner, I can relate!

Sam, your bird tells pointless jokes when it gets drunk? That's pretty cool.

Ben, he just takes it one day at a time and doesn't let it get him down. Not a bad way to be.

Thanatos, You'll be seeing more of Buffet. He's a fixture.

Quote:
The Beachcomber is obviously in need of some cheering up- It's hard losing both your girlfriends...

I have a feeling they will both be back, as well as a rogue's gallery of others. But you have to ask yourself, did Charlie Brown ever get to kick the football? Will the Beachcomber ever get to seal the deal?

Thanks guys. Your feedback means a lot.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 1:21 pm   Permalink

Nice work Raff, Dont know how you keep coming up with these cause they each get better and better.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-30 07:02 am   Permalink

Thanks Rodeo.

This new one is a little slapsticky. I hope you like it.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation