FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 2:59 pm   Permalink

I love it. I can't wait to see who tossed the first one.
Ane he thought he was out for a Sunday stroll?
Keep'em coming Raffer.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 2:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benz,

Than next one's in the works.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 09:22 am   Permalink

I'm trying to update on a weekly basis now. I hope the ideas keep coming.

http://www.maroonedonthemainland.com

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2005-08-08 18:41 ]

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 1:09 pm   Permalink

I don't know if I've ever posted on this thread or not, but I wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing these! I love them all, but my all time favorite was the one where the little toy people are upset because their castle is made from sand. I laughed for DAYS after reading that. Mahalo!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 4:52 pm   Permalink

I don't think the Beachcomber is ready for the Poolcomber. This should prove to be interesting. Go Raffer, gooooo

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 7:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I don't know if I've ever posted on this thread or not, but I wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing these! I love them all, but my all time favorite was the one where the little toy people are upset because their castle is made from sand. I laughed for DAYS after reading that. Mahalo!

Finkdaddy, that really means a lot. And the sand castle is one of my favorites too. I'll have to think of a way to bring those toys back into the picture.

Benz, This may be the first and only appearance of the public poolcomber, unless of course my public demands more.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-08 7:30 pm   Permalink

The poolcomber is the beachcomber's bizaaro world self! Will they fight? Will they buy each other drinks? Will women be involved?
Inquiring minds want to know what happens next!

I'm happy to hear you'll be doing weekly updates, I also look forward to the next frame in the saga!

Thanks Raffer!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-09 1:44 pm   Permalink

Sorry Wahine, but no saga for the Poolcomber. I'm trying to come up with some tiki carving jokes to slip in with my current bizarro jokes. Stay tuned and thanks for the props.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-14 12:38 pm   Permalink

Despite the heat and a gruelling business trip, I've managed to update another panel.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2005-08-20 13:09 ]

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-14 1:00 pm   Permalink

ouch , ouch . Now who is he gonna get to pee on his stings?

Nice work Raff.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-14 1:36 pm   Permalink

I have a feeling our man is about to learn how to walk on water, or should I say RUN!.. Another nice one Raffer.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-14 10:33 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffertiki- These last 3 are great. I missed them until now... My favorite is the jellyfish one - Classic Beachcomber stuff. I love the ones that show him just before he blindly walks (or floats) into a disaster!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino 2005-08-14 22:33 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-15 2:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

That's funny! Do you mind if I use that for a follow up panel?

Ben, On a vaction in Sanabel, Fla I lifted my arm out of the water to find one of those babies straddled over it. I didn't run on water, but I was moving pretty fast.

Sam, I the Beachcomber seems to be always one step away from disaster. You would think he'd learn.

Thanks guys.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-15 4:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-15 14:43, Raffertiki wrote:
Quote:

That's funny! Do you mind if I use that for a follow up panel?

Raff , what ever ya want is fine by me.. I love seeing these.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 1:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Raff , what ever ya want is fine by me. I love seeing these.

And so it is. Thanks Rodeo!

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2005-08-20 13:09 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation