FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 7:52 pm   Permalink

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thats great Raff.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-22 06:55 am   Permalink

Ah, so our beachcomber Can take a lot of pain? He's actually a pretty tough guy after all. Nice follow up Raffer, I love it.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 2:33 pm   Permalink

Actually I don't think there is any amount of pain that he would let someone pee on him.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-24 3:47 pm   Permalink

Very cool, Raffertiki! At least our boy still has some dignity left!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 07:01 am   Permalink

Thanks Sam. I'm trying to give the Beachcomber a well-rounded character.

He takes a beating better than anyone I know, but he doesn't let it get him down. Like this week for instance.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 07:28 am   Permalink

Boy, I think you should take it easy on the poor guy. If he ever finds out is was YOU causing him all this pain, I think he may just become a bit more Violent and less passive. He sure can take what ever you dish out and you are right, he never complains or gives up, just keeps rollin along. I guess it's just his lot in life, but if his luck were to change and he had nothing but blue skies, he would lose his magic and would become unpopular as a comic strip hero.
GO BEACHCOMBER!!GO

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-28 08:26 am   Permalink

Don't worry Ben. Lady luck will be paying our Beachcomber a visit in the not too distant future. He may even show us his philosophical side and/or his wise-ass side. I mean, he does deserve a break every so often, even if it does get a little twisted.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-03 07:49 am   Permalink

Summer may be ending for many of us, but it never ends for the Beachcomber. Happy Labor Day everyone.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-03 10:29 am   Permalink

Hey Raff, I dont think them vultures are gonna get much of meal off that beach combin bean pole.
I really like the jelly fish panel with the comber sitting in the tube. That one kinda reminds me of life. Some days your just kickin back relaxin' completely unaware of the trouble getting ready to sting you in the butt. I agree with Sam at least BC is keepin' his dignity.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-03 7:09 pm   Permalink

Looks like Trouble never ends for our boy either,,now How are the birds going to exact revenge on their tormentor?
Another excellent panel Raffer.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 11:28 am   Permalink

Yeah, yet another great panel...and in true beachcomber style too! What's funny is that he probably thinks he's a real player, but even the buzzards aren't in a hurry to get to him.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 6:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys. This weekly schedule is proving to be a challenge, and it's good to get some nice feedback.

I'll be away on vacation for the next week lounging around at Virginia Beach and of course getting inspiration for more panels.

I'll check in when I get back.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 11:39 am   Permalink

Raffer, I Love the new panel, Any guesses as to Whose Toe is about to be caught by the crabs?? It COULDN"T be our B'combers toes? The poor guy must have been mean to animals when he was a kid, why else would he get so much crap from nature?
Thanks for keeping us entertained. love it.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 4:24 pm   Permalink

Nice work Raff, I like the use of different shades of 2 main colors . Very clean .

Poor Beachcomber, I hope he isnt holding a yummy drink that he is going to drop.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 6:01 pm   Permalink

Benz and Rodeo,

Those toes could belong to any one of us. The Beachcomber catches a break this week. When I was a kid I scrambled away from many an imaginary crab which were probably sharp shells. Still, one or two were probably real crabs.

Thanks for checking up on me. I'll be sure to post when the next one goes live.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation