FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 07:22 am   Permalink

Well this week's panel is up, as our boy takes a stab at social commentary.

I think next week may start another continued storyline with a new love interest for the Beachcomber, and a high-stakes poker game.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 2:06 pm   Permalink

Oh well, I guess last weeks panel didn't go over too well. And I lied about starting a continued series panel this week. Instead I dredged up a fond childhood memory and tweaked it to include the Beachcomber.

I have a few about tiki mug collecting in the works. Stay tuned.

http://www.nicefishy.com/NF_Marooned.html

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 4:35 pm   Permalink

Thats so sweet Raff. until someone loses a finger that is...

great work as always ...keep em coming.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 5:31 pm   Permalink

My mother was a shucker...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 7:38 pm   Permalink

Great Kirby. He's putin the moves on your mother?? maybe someones mother.
Raffer, I think this looks promising in our guys mind but he's gonna get dumped real soon. It ain't meant to be with her... SOmeone hot has her eye on him and when sh comes out, she will make sure he knows the whole score.
Cool one again Raffer. I Love these things coming up unexpectedly every week or however soon they come out. Might as well make it a DAILY blurb. YOU CanDoooit
G-nite all Love yous

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 1:48 pm   Permalink

Kirby, my parents were not shuckers as my dad is allergic to clams. An Uncle taught me. I still remember a party my parents took me to when I was about 9 yrs. old. All the kids were in the pool, but I was with the adults standing over a couple bushels of clams, shucking away and hearing things I probably shouldn't have heard.

Ben, the Beachcomber isn't putting the moves on anyone yet. Just mentoring one of the locals. He will meet a mysterious woman named Peg in the not too distant future, after I get some tiki mug collecting panels posted. DAILY?! Naw, I'll keep it weekly for now, thank you.

Thanks guys.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 9:22 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffer- Our boy has a soft side to him! I'll bet he'd make a good Big Brother or mentor! Cool panel as always....

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 2:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sam. The farther I go with this, the more fleshed out the Beachcomber becomes.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 2:52 pm   Permalink

I realize that Marooned on the Mainland has been not necessarily tiki lately, but promise the next two panels will feature tiki mug collecting.

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2005-09-28 20:05 ]

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 2:42 pm   Permalink

Okay, this one is for the mug collectors.

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 2:58 pm   Permalink

hahaha,his last material possesion, good on ya raff...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 3:09 pm   Permalink

Nice work Raff , hope our boy makes a more than fair trade.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 4:04 pm   Permalink

Thats our boy, Always on the lookout for a deal no matter whare it may be. Does he deal for the obvious or does he dig deeper for the mother lode?
Raffer strikes again!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:19 am   Permalink

Love the web site Raffer. Keep the laughs coming.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:28 am   Permalink

I think our boy is going to try to get it on the cheap. I'm not entirely sure how I will follow it up yet. Any idea? Thanks Kirby, Rodeo, and Bens.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation