FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:31 am   Permalink

Quote:
Love the web site Raffer. Keep the laughs coming.

Thanks, it's a work in progress, and back at you Swamp Fire. Your site captures the mystery of the tiki experience. Are you going to be at Hukilau?

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:33 am   Permalink

Thanks, not going to make it this year, I wish.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:35 am   Permalink

I'll drink a Mai Tai or two for you.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 10:10 am   Permalink

Do to my Hukilau roadtrip, Marooned on the Mainland will be updated on Sunday (hopefully) instead of Saturday this week. Yeah I know, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Helloha!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 9:29 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffer- That last panel is cool! It kind of makes me wonder how far our boy will go to get his hands on a mug....

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 10:09 am   Permalink

I'm a couple of days late this week. Blame it on the Hukilau! And thanks to everyone who asked me to sign your copies of Tiki Magazine, it ready put a great weekend over the top.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 11:43 am   Permalink

Raffer this latest, "late", panel is killer. So much for down and out homeless personknot being aware of the fortune he has in that mug. I think Beachcomber swallowed his tongue on that one!.
Nice meeting you at Hukilau. Been needing that for a long time. I'm sorry I didn't bring books to have you sign too.
Thanks..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 12:11 pm   Permalink

Nice work once again Raff. Hope you had a good time at Hukilau.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 2:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben and Rodeo.

Ben it was good to finally meet you. My chisels are all sharp (thanks to your tips) as of this morning. It's just a shame that it's raining out. I'm thinking next year I'll have a booth, and maybe be selling a book of the 1st 100 Marooned on the Mainlands, and maybe some prints and carvings. You definately have me inspired to keep on creating.

Rodeo, you have to make it next year, if just for the Mai Kai, but the whole experience is way cool. It's like rubbing elbows with tiki royalty.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 8:20 pm   Permalink

Okay this is the last one before the Halloween Special. It's something that always came to mind when I went to the local fair.

http://www.nicefishy.com/NF_Marooned.html

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 10:20 pm   Permalink

Having puked this july while at the calgary stampede midway I find this panel extra funny. But I didnt eat cotton candy , it was a deep fried snickers bar that did me in..

Great job Raff...

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 09:59 am   Permalink

As can the guy in the front row on the roller coaster. This panel brings back very unpleasant memories..Blleeeaachh. BRB
Thanks Raffer, I'm sure this panel will get a big response.
Just like the guy or kid getting hit in the crotch with something,, you Know it's gonna happen but it is Funny anyway. and you can't wait to see the next one. That is for the Viewing audience, for the guy on the receiving end I don't think it's too funny until later.
How'bout twice a week???

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 11:39 am   Permalink

Great one, Raffer! We just took our kiddies to the county fair - between all of the mud that was there (it rained the day before), the ancient rides and the "spin artists" who were there, it was still a great time. Hey, we hosed off the stroller over by the petting zoo, and that concluded a memorable day!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-21 4:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:
...it was a deep fried snickers bar that did me in.

Rodeo, you have to take better care of yourself. What ride did you yack on?

Quote:
How'bout twice a week???

I think I'm already saturating my market as it is. But that's not to say I wouldn't be ready to go daily if I got syndicated. ;)

I'm glad you got through it with nothing but happy memories, Sam.

On deck is the Halloween Special! Spooky stuff. Oooooowww.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-21 7:52 pm   Permalink

This one is about Halloween costumes that go wrong, terribly wrong.

Happy Halloween!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation