FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 04:46 am   Permalink

Here I thought the sidekick parrot was his friend, was there to help him out and all he does is give him crap. Wonder how Parrot Stew tastes.
Another excellent panel Raffer.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 2:22 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben,

What friend did you ever have, that didn't give you a hard time on occasion? I think even the Beachcomber had to chuckle, once he washed his hair, that is.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 12:19 pm   Permalink

This is the first panel of a continuing episode, as the Beachcomber relates a tale of an affair he had with a dangerous woman. Yeah, he's in way over his head.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 8:41 pm   Permalink

He may be in trouble but... BEachcomber's Gonna Have Soommme Funnn Tonight. He may regret it later and laff about it Far later but FUN is on the table for tonight.
Stir it up Raffer stir it up.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 8:55 pm   Permalink

Hilarious! Who's next - a one-eyed jack for our boy???

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 3:06 pm   Permalink

I think Peg is going to hang around for a while. She is such a fun character to draw. Who knows what kind of bad decisions the Beachcomber is going to make, hanging around with such a bad influence?

Thanks guys!

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 4:48 pm   Permalink

Very Funny Raff. I cant wait to see what type of mayhem ensues .

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 6:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rodeo, This one is still setting the stage. Mayhem is coming soon.

Every romance has its awkward moments. This one is no exception.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-12 3:42 pm   Permalink

It's a part of any new romance that you meet your new girl-, or boyfriends circle of friends. Check out how the Beachcomber makes out.

http://www.nicefishy.com/NF_Marooned.html

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-12 4:22 pm   Permalink

Man Oh Man, our boy is in Deep DooDoo now, Somehow I thought this "Peg" would be way out of his league, but I didn't think it would be this fearful. I think he is gonna get skinned and will smile about itout of lust for Peg. I made sure My wallet was hidden away after scanning this panel. I'm sure he will be OK, but this is gonna end up to be one of his Rockiest roads he has traveled. I Really hate to see what's coming up. And then it could All be a sweet trip??
Excellent continuation Raffer.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 10:13 am   Permalink

Quote:
Man Oh Man, our boy is in Deep DooDoo now,

It may be Buffet who is in deep doodoo. Or a happy Thanksgiving for the Zombie.

Thanks Ben.

Next week will be panel #50.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 10:16 am   Permalink

Raff ,I really enjoy the continuing story panels and look foward to each one.

Nice work

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 12:29 pm   Permalink

Well it looks as if Buffet is gonna get stuffed, only differently than he is used to, OR is our man gonna finally win something so he can be popular for awhile? Wxcellent series Raffer.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 12:57 pm   Permalink

Oh, what a relief! For some reason when I read the thread subject line, I thought maybe our boy was messing with land mines or something like that! What's going to become of Buffett though? Entertaining as always!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-20 1:37 pm   Permalink

Rodeo, Ben, & Sam,

Thanks for making this worthwhile. It's hard to imagine that the next panel will be #50. You guys are partially responsible with your feedback and encouragement.

I think the beachcomber will be deeper in the doodoo before this is done.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation