FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-20 4:53 pm   Permalink

Man I hate hearing that. Doesn't he Ever get a break?? I guess if his life was all rosey, we wouldn't give a rats butt about it then would we? Thanks Raffer and Congrats on # 50 coming up.
50?? Really??
Cool

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 09:25 am   Permalink

Hey Raff, if the zombie's luck holds, that may not be the only pot Buffet gets thrown into. He may in fact actually become the Buffet. However, Zombies may prefer their bird uncooked. Good stuff, your Zombie is pretty creepy lookin' just like a good dead guy should.

Chongolio

" I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain
www.Lost-Isle.com
www.piggod.com

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 2:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks for your concerns and comps, Ben, and Chongolio, but on this, Marooned on the Mainland's fiftieth panel, the Beachcomber gets lucky. Or so he thinks.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 2:56 pm   Permalink

Congrats on the 50th panel Raff. I am afraid to think what is beyond the bend for our buddy.

Looking toward the next 50!!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 4:26 pm   Permalink

I alsofear for BEachcombers future, He really was sucked in and we knew it was all to good to be true. Oh well at least he had one lucky night.
Raffer I think you have really got us all Hooked big time with this story, thanks.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 2:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys, I'm going to extend the Beachcomber's good fortune for at least one more panel. This one was Rodeotiki's idea.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 7:07 pm   Permalink

Excellent one and BC leaves an indelable mark on the leg of peg. The tiki is forever. BC is in Love or at least in Lust. One night out and he is hers to do with as she pleases, lets just hope it is not too bad. maybe Buffet is getting lucky too??
Thanks Rodeo for your input and thanks Raffer for suckin us all in, you can do what you want with us all now..be gentle?

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-10 05:56 am   Permalink

Ben, you must be psychic. Yes, Buffet gets lucky too. But remember, if you ever bet your bird in a poker game, make sure you lose because they really know how to hold a grudge.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 1:19 pm   Permalink

I'm only bumping because it dropped way too fast off the radar under all these other great theads.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 7:39 pm   Permalink

Okay, enough of this lovey-dovey stuff, let's move this plt along.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 06:49 am   Permalink

Well it looks like the poop is about to hit the proverbial fan.. who is going to be in the middle. Is our boy about to experience something Unpleasant? Will he fear for his Life or Freedom??Now we have to wait another week to find out if he's OK and next week may not answer that, it may just show him being sucked into the plot deeper and deeper, until there seems to be No way out. Ahh but don't forget Buffet who comes back from his own struggles to save the day.
Raffer, See what you have done?? We Love you man.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 2:51 pm   Permalink

Ben, what would I do without your encouragement? Marooned is now averaging about 2000 hits a month, and it's always good to get feedback once in a while. When I get 100 panels behind me, I plan on self-publishing a book. Yours is already paid for. Mahalo!

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 4:19 pm   Permalink

Could our man end up in the middle of some shady deal. You got us hooked Raff now real us in!!!

Put me down for a copy of the future book...Signed of course!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 03:58 am   Permalink

WOW, A Beachcomber book is a great idea and I'm sure I can see the need for many releases to come. Thanks Raffer.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-24 06:18 am   Permalink

The book is a least a year off, but you're on the list Rodeo. In the meantime you can at least get your weekly MotM fix. The Christmas Eve panel isn't very Christmasy so I'll say it here, "Merry Christmas everyone."

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation