FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 4:49 pm   Permalink

Happy Halloween! (A shameless excuse for a bump, but the sentiment is genuine.)

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-31 8:36 pm   Permalink

This one's all about timing, or lack of. So it is with yard sales.

http://www.nicefishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-31 10:44 pm   Permalink

I love this one... I mean, this poor guy just can't win. I'm beginning to really feel for him! He's seconds late for getting a break on some cool mugs, and he can't even enjoy a plate of roasted pork without getting a mouthful of tofu. What next????? Very entertaining, Raffertiki! I enjoy these.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 4:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sam, but not only does he miss out on a nice score for cheap, but the kid that beat him to it has a slingshot in his pocket. He wouldn't, or would he?

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-02 10:58 pm   Permalink

Oh, I hadn't looked at that possibility. With this guy's luck, I say he would!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-03 04:46 am   Permalink

Great stuff as always Raff. I loved the video of the drink being made, you could do a whole DVD of drink recipes that way, but I think after the 3 or 4 I would probably not be able to read the screen anymore.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-03 10:05 am   Permalink

You know Toa- you could be on to something there!

You know how there are cooking shows? Why not a drink mixology show? Here's how we could approach it...

Why not make a compilation DVD where members of Tiki central share their favourite drink recipe (original or vintage creations) in their tiki bar?

Each person could get like, 3 minutes to show off their bar and then share how to make their libation. Members would be encouraged to keep their delivery full of Fun and Chutzpah.
It would probably be best if one person/crew videoed (is that a word?) everyone, but that may not be necessary with a good video editor who could make the whole thing more cohesive. Editing with music and titles (like Raffertiki has on his video) would be done by one editor.

Hey, I'd buy it.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-03 8:48 pm   Permalink

A compilation DVD sounds awesome, but I already have enough projects waiting to get the attention of publishers and/or producers. I hope one of you guys take up this idea, and runs with it. I will even help out with some clips. In the meantime, I will continue to post random tikified footage in a most laidback fashion. I'm thinking a clip of the Fishermen at Otto's Shrunken Head is a possibility.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-04 6:51 pm   Permalink

Raffertiki, your last "Marooned" is sick. How could you let his mugs get popped off by a sling-shot. He's gotta be having a heart attack. The Big one.
These are really getting great!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-06 08:00 am   Permalink

Thanks Benz. I have more in store for the hapless Beachcomber. Stay tuned.

How are things going by you? I think we're all itchin' to see your latest creations.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-07 1:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks Raffertiki.
The fence is mostly done. I have to build 2 gates and paint the whole deal but the fence is UP! HooRay
Maybe you should start a "Daily" Marooned, huh huh huh please??? Make us all Happy happy happy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-14 2:43 pm   Permalink

Ben, the ideas are coming, but not yet at one a day. In the meantime, here's #12.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 09:30 am   Permalink

Man, this guy has to own a Lot of complexes. I don't know if I would be able to go on being treated like crap every day by everyone. One day he's gonna wake up and these people are gonna be in trouble. But I guess it won't be funny any more then, will it?

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 10:59 am   Permalink

Great panel, Raffertiki. My guess is that he gets the pics developed, then carries them with him from now on telling everyone about the wild time he had with "these 2 'hot chicks' "! Very entertaining, Raffertiki!

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 05:23 am   Permalink

Ben, It's kind of like Charlie Brown never kicking the football. The Beachcomber lives on the ocean, and hangs at tiki bars. He doesn't have it so bad.

I like your positive thinking Sam, like making a Pina Colada out of pineapple juice.

Dec. 1 he gets to go snorkeling. What could possibly happen?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation