FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 08:35 am   Permalink

Nitrous Oxcide? LAunching off the end of a Pier? Hoping there is a runway to land o 0on the ship looming in the darkness, getting larger and larger as it gets closer? Will he make it? Raffer, what are you doing to us? You are leaving us Hanging in mid sapce every week. My heart is getting Old and feeble and I'm not sure I can take it any more.. Hurry up and get the next panel posted, I Can't WAIT..I can't stand it, I LOVE IT!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 06:54 am   Permalink

Quote:
Raffertiki, you have a cool website!

Thanks Bete.

Quote:
You are leaving us Hanging in mid sapce every week. My heart is getting Old and feeble and I'm not sure I can take it any more.

Ben, you only have a few more to go to get through this storyline. But please take an asprin. I wouldn't be able to handle the guilt.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 08:21 am   Permalink

Now you Really have us hanging , literally speaking. I just have to trust that peg has done this before and knows what to do.Great story Raffer.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I just have to trust that peg has done this before and knows what to do.

Ben, ya just have to love a woman who can handle a situation. Hopefully she doesn't screw up this time.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-04 07:10 am   Permalink

It's looking pretty good that the Beachcomber will get lucky on Valentine's Day,...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-04 09:20 am   Permalink

NO Way, thay made it onto the ship.
Beachcomber is a Pirate. Raffer what are you gonna do to top all this??I Shudder to think what you have in store for our guy...
Thanks for keeping this strip going.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-10 7:43 pm   Permalink

I don't know, Ben. Is the Beachcomber gonna blow it, or do the right thing, or both?

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 6:12 pm   Permalink

So the last panel ends on a bitter-sweet note.

It will be back to the single panel gags for a while.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 08:21 am   Permalink

Hey Raffer, I don't know where I have been the past couple weeks, it's been kind of a Blur. It was Great to go to your site and read the last bit of the Pirate series. Beautiful story, I'm SO Happy with how it ended, Goodonya for such a great strip. You should be Proud!!
HappyHappyHappy

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-24 6:40 pm   Permalink

Ben, I am so glad that your tiki returned from the shadow of death. And thanks for the props. I'm returning to single-panel gags for a while, and am starting by taking shots at my fellow NYers.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 11:44 am   Permalink

Hey Raffer, glad I'm not a New Yorker, go ahead and roast them all you want, I Love it.
It's Kinda nice getting back to the individual panels, although I'm sure I will miss the intrigue and all that. That was a really neat story. Let our boy wander around awhile until he falls into anotherstory trap.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 3:19 pm   Permalink

Ben, I think the storylines would work better if it was a daily strip, but I can't handle one a day, and I sometimes can't help myself.

Anyway, the toys are back, by popular demand.

http://www.nicefishy.com/NF_Marooned.html

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2006-03-04 13:48 ]

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-04 04:48 am   Permalink

WooHoo, the Little People toys are back! I love your story lines Raffer, but I really miss the single panel gags. This one is great! BTW, is that a Little People version of Peg the Pirate in that last panel? I hope our guy holds on to it. Mahalo!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-04 05:41 am   Permalink

Ahhhh, Love the little peoples too, nice to see them again. Raffer you are a pleasure for us all. Thanks.

JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-05 04:11 am   Permalink

I just now checked your strip out. It's fantastic. I can't belive I missed it that long. (OK, I have dial up- it takes forever to download pictures from this site so I don't take too many side trips.) But I am a fan now!!
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation