FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 04:25 am   Permalink

finkdaddy and Ben, I'm glad you guys like this one. I actually have a few more ideas for the toys, but I'm going to space them out a bit.

JohnnyP, I realize it takes a commitment of time with dial-up, but I really appreciate it. What can I say, but welcome to the Mainland!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-10 3:13 pm   Permalink

http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=6430&sp=genre-mat

Yep, another update.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-10 4:48 pm   Permalink

Well good goin, "Laidback New Yorker". Nice to see our boy getting into Normal trouble for a change. Nice one Raffer and I love the Online Comix deal..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 4:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben.

Next weeks panel was inspired by one of the posts right here at Tiki Central. I the meantime enjoy the nothing-to-do-with-St. Patrick's Day-exept-that-it-was-posted-on-March-17th-panel.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 8:23 pm   Permalink

Raffer, you just HAD to give him that big hunk of fishbait when the giang black Marlins are runnung. He could end up as far away as austrailia before that fish wears down. You just COuldn't give hin mackrel bait or snapper bait. Lets see how he gets outta this jam. I'll bet Peg could come flying to the rescue. I Love it Raffer...

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 8:48 pm   Permalink

Cool panel, Raffer! It's nice to know that our boy is still combing the beach and up to his shenanigans.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-24 3:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Lets see how he gets outta this jam.

Thanks Ben, but that's a tale for another day. I'm kind of jealous of everyone going to the Coontiki. I'm looking forward to all the new posts in Creating Tiki that will be spawned from that weekend.

Sam, It's good to hear from you. It's been a while.

So, yeah, beer drinkers invade Marooned on the Mainland. This one was inspired from one of the threads in General Tiki.

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2006-03-24 15:19 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-24 7:32 pm   Permalink

So now you have Escargo flavored Mai Tai's, whatz Our man gonna do after 4 or 5 Mai tai' and the snail comes wobbling up the straw. I'd love to be sittin there watchin that. You are just a bit warped and I suppose you know all about it. Nice one again Raffer.

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-25 04:47 am   Permalink

I love this one Raffer! Not even the snails understand me...

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 7:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:
You are just a bit warped and I suppose you know all about it. Nice one again Raffer.

That's the best compliment I've had in weeks.

Quote:
I love this one Raffer! Not even the snails understand me...

Thanks finkdaddy. I have some future ideas in store for the snails.

I was really hoping to get a rise out of both beer drinkers and tropical drink drinkers with this one.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 3:24 pm   Permalink

This panel is long overdue.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 7:47 pm   Permalink

BUSTED, Sorry I missed this panel while I was at the carving Seminar. I love it though. I had thought about camping out in the back gardens some time ago, but not for 3 days, that would pushing it but not so for our manadventurer and broke. I don't know how you find the time to come up with these beauties, but keep it up Raffer. You got my vote for whatever you are running for so you can let us know any time now. Thanks Raffer.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 8:00 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben, It's a shame I couldn't make it down to Coon Tiki. I bet I would have gotten a years worth of material. Often, like tonight, I get the panel done just in the nick of time. I reached deep down to one of my past experiences to get this one.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 6:56 pm   Permalink

Raffer, It would have been a Riot had you been there. There were fireworks (C'Al)just begging to be lit and I'm sure you would have fired him up. and I know there was Plenty shenanigans to keep your beachcomber busy for awhile. Maybe you can come to the next one?? I would have Loved to have seen you there.
Oh Well beachcomber lives on. Now he's trying to give everyone the Maui Hot foot. I don't see what he's getting out of it yet though. I Know he has a trick up his sleeve or his leg maybe this time. Keep'em comin Raffer..

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 06:38 am   Permalink

Hey Raffertiiki!!! good stuff I like the fish bait one and the Laidback New Yorker. You get heavy props for being as consistent as you are with your series and the characters that come in and out. The toys are a crack up, Peg was hot and Buffet.... well he Buffet. Nuff said. The online comic site is cool too and it look like you are pickin' up more and more readers outside of TC which is vey cool.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation