FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 4:22 pm   Permalink

Ah, the Beachcomber is just a bystander, this time, making some commentary. He's just happy licking his ice cream cone. I am looking forward to Coontiki II. Thanks Ben.

Hey Chongolio, (winner of the 2nd Tiki Central Tiki Mug contest), Yeah, I'm getting more hits from
http://www.onlinecomics.net than anywhere else, but I TC is a close runner up. Thanks for the comps, it means a lot coming from a fellow cartoonist. Yeah, Peg was hot. I miss her. If I ever do this on a daily basis, Peg wou'ld be the Beachcomber's wife.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-14 1:06 pm   Permalink

Buffet is looking for friends. He's kind of dorky but has a good heart.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-14 5:59 pm   Permalink

Yeah it's Buffet. Actually, Beachcomber has him looking to make sure all the parts are there. I don't think he is ready for another peg in his life.
Another nice one Raffer. Thanks for not forgetting about us down here on TC. Been carving anything recently?? You are about due for another blockbuster piece..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-14 9:28 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffer- I just got caught up on your last few panels - cool and entertaining as always! It's nice to see that the Beachcomber still has his trusty sidekick Buffet with him!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 7:34 pm   Permalink

Ben, I took the winter off tis time. I got a line on some nice logs that will be dropped off soon.

Sam, It's always good to hear from you. I was psyched to see "Bacon" looking back from the pages of Tiki Magazine.

So far nobody's asked to be Buffet's friend on his myspace page yet, but I do admit that it's kind of weird.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 4:47 pm   Permalink

Has our Beachcomber been up to anything besides freaking out the fishes?. Hope you are having a great Vacation and come back filled to the brim with BEachcomber tales.
Get those logs carved.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 6:57 pm   Permalink

Aw Ben, I'm in the midst of an experimental phase with the Beachcomber. Still, I get one out every week. And I'm still waiting for my logs. I guess my friend who is going to give them to me doesn't realize the first carving will be going to him.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 9:00 pm   Permalink

Another cool panel Raffer... The Beachcomber never ceases to amuse me with the crap he gets himself into!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 9:06 pm   Permalink

Nice job Raff , I have been missing your carving thread.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 9:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-21 19:34, Raffertiki wrote:
So far nobody's asked to be Buffet's friend on his myspace page yet, but I do admit that it's kind of weird.

Now he does ....

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 3:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys.

And Rodeo, you made Buffet very happy.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 6:12 pm   Permalink

This weeks panel is based on an actual event that I witnessed at the beach.

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 6:18 pm   Permalink

Great one Raffer! Poor Jack, he has a lot of explaining to do.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 6:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Raffertiki - Very cool panel... I can relate too in a way. Those planes fly over the beach here, but usually only say something like "All you can eat oysters on the half shell at Joe's".

www.samgambino.com

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-07 1:32 pm   Permalink

HEy Raffer, Another nice one. I thought you were still on vacation. DId you get your logs yet? That Jack guy is in for a rough ride I think. I guess he is the last one to know the real deal.
Thanks for the laff's and keep'em coming.
Did I mention we need carvings too??

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation