FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-07 2:59 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys. When I witnessed this situation, you could tell the second guy was actually considering it for a moment, but either chickened out or came to his senses.

Ben, I got two logs. One is about 14" x 5.5', and the other is 24" x 4.5'. Now I just have to decide what to do with them. I think the tall skinny one is going to get a Benzart-styled headdress.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 5:08 pm   Permalink

Aw'Right! A Benzart style sounds great.Can't Wait.
I Love the latest Marooned, our BEachcomber seems to be losing it! Now he's worried about flotsam and jetzam floating in his MaiTai. Although it DOES Look a bit Suspiceous and I would have my magnifier out already..
Keepem coming Raffer and Thanks.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 08:36 am   Permalink

Thanks Ben. We're up to #75 already.

What do you guys think of having real-life characters, like maybe, Tom Cruise, or Britney Spears, stumble into the Mainland every once in a while?

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 09:23 am   Permalink

Good one Raffer. When we went to Florida recently everyone at the beach was telling us to watch out for the sharks that were swimming off shore. They were clearly visible, and to me they looked just like dolphins, but everyone was very nervous and telling us that the sharks were migrating north and that as the tide comes in the sharks could easily grab you. It made sense so we kept very close to shore, even though other people were still playing and surfing pretty deep. The next day Pablus and his friends assured me that what we saw were most likely dolphins. I think maybe the folks at the beach were having a bit of fun with the pale tourists from Wisconsin.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-21 1:47 pm   Permalink

Another great panel Raff. You could add real celebs ,and have our boy kicking ass or causing some trouble.

Finkdaddy, We didnt see any sharks or dolphins. But I did watch a seagull try and eat a condom, it was time to go after that....

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 3:29 pm   Permalink

finkdaddy, you gotta love the locals! If you saw them they were probably dolphins, if you didn't see them, they might have been bull sharks.

Rodeo, around here they call them Hudson River Whitefish when they float past.

Hope you guys like the new panel.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 4:09 pm   Permalink

Now thats funny!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 2:07 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rodeo.

The Snails are back by popular demand.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 5:23 pm   Permalink

All Right, Love them Escargo, specially when they talks to ya'. Nice ones Raffer, you snuck in 2 great panels in by me this time.. Where have I been? Where have you been? where ?
It's hard to eat snails after seeing these guys. Thanx

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 08:00 am   Permalink

Cool panel, Raffer! I just returned from the beach this morning, so it's extra funny to me.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 5:41 pm   Permalink

Where have I been? Ben. just when I thought it couldn't get anymore hectic, I find myself raising a baby sparrow. At first i had to feed it every 40 minutes, which meant I had to bring it to work, leave it in my car, and rush out to feed it constantly. Three weeks later it's doing great, but is now attached to me, and may not be able to be released back to the wild. I bought an aviary, and have it outside now noer the bird feeders, hoping it will relearn some wildness. I'll keep you posted.

His name is Bobby.

Thanks Sam. I guess you ran into some nudists, or were you the nudist?

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 5:50 pm   Permalink

I you asked the Beachcomber, he would swear that he is not lazy.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 11:27 am   Permalink

According to your last panel it seems that the Beachcomber IS Lazy and slept into high tide and is gonna have to get wet if he moves.
Cool one again.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-17 07:05 am   Permalink

Or he will wake up when the swell hits him.

In the meantime I hope the carvers like this one. I took some inspiration from some of the posts here.

Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 10:41 am   Permalink

Raff,

Love the new one...It's great to reckognize some familiar faces! Keep up the awsome work!

- Helz

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation