FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 2:25 pm   Permalink

This may be the best panel ever ....but then I am a little biased. Keep up the great work Raff, I dont always leave a comment but always enjoy seeing new panels.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 07:00 am   Permalink

efinitely a great one raffer, but WHO IS gonna feed the tikis? They Do get hungry you know. What do they like to eat? I Know thay like small snacks like fingers and such.
Thanks for this panel, I Likee

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 10:19 am   Permalink

Man, I've been spread thin lately with jury duty, Thursday night parties, volleyball, side work, writing,...and now I have a nasty summer cold. I'll try to hang around TC more than I have been. In the meantime I've barely made it with panel #80.

Thanks for the props guys!

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 11:01 am   Permalink

That last panel is a good one. Damn sea gulls have made it with my lunch more than once. That gag would be pretty funny to see in the real world. Hope your feelin' better and are able to shake that cold.
Bump, Set, Spike,

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 7:35 pm   Permalink

BC will have fun trying to find who sicked theit gulls on his recently fried chest. Who could have slipped in the sleeping potion that leeft him sleeping on the beach that fateful afternoon. Who provided those chucky chees chips loaded with anchovies. Is Peg baaackk? Why does BC look so scared. I'm jumping in and
looking around . Taking names and crossing T's
Raffer, this will open a whole new chapter of whats going on here......Can't wait to see What will happen tomorrow.
Thnques Raffertiki

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 08:15 am   Permalink

Happy 4 day weendend!

I'm thinking the Beach Ninja will make reappearances kind of like the toys, or the snails. I'm trying to stay away from continueing storylines for a while. In the meantime I'm going out back to carve.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 09:28 am   Permalink

I love these ones. More, more!!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-04 10:36 am   Permalink

Funny stuff, as always, Raffer! I missed that seagull one - that's a scream!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 05:26 am   Permalink

"And Billy finds out all about crabs!"
nice one again affer.
Wheres that Log you were "Goin Benzart" on?? You holding out on us?

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-08 2:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys! I really like doing the toys panels. This week's is more cutesy funny than guffaw funny, but heck, it's been a strange long week.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 4:00 pm   Permalink

Whaaat, you've Never had Barnacles before? Another excellent one Raffer!!

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-14 1:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben. The Beachcomber's misadventures continue.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 08:34 am   Permalink

Yes I see he has been playing in the sand and Pissing people off. Will he Ever Learn??
Thanks Raffer.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 07:57 am   Permalink

Boy, I barely got this one in on time.

Thanks Ben!

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-26 2:51 pm   Permalink

How'd he do that? Really cool trick and he ends up with the prize. ANother cool one Raffer. Don't you ever run dry? Doesn't look like it..

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation