FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-01 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:
This may be the best panel ever ....

Redeo, check for your favorite panel ever in the pages of Tiki Magazine.

Quote:
Don't you ever run dry?

I have ideas for ongoing sequences (which I'm trying to avoid for now, but may start one soon), and have a really good one for Thanksgiving, but other than that, I've been coming up with single-panel ideas at the very last minute lately. I don't know whether to drink more rum, or less rum.

By the way, there is a new one.

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2006-08-01 15:34 ]

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 7:03 pm   Permalink

Wow, Raffer, To draw this one you had to have been Spinnaker sailing from an acchored sail boat before. Funny thing that spinnaker ride, a Lot of the times you lose your shorts,,Really Just like out Beachcomber! You still have # 10 benzart? I can't find a pic of it anywhere, send me one?
Thanx.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 5:47 pm   Permalink

Ben, Of course I still have #10. I will get you a pic, though my camera doesn't take close-ups as well as yours does, I will try my best.

This week's panel is way late, but here it is.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-06 08:41 am   Permalink

Ouch, Our boy seems to be thinking about growing old and slowing down a bit, Did I say OUCH?? You OK Raffer?? It's actually a great panel, amkes you stop and think about it! Thanks Raffer.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-12 12:57 pm   Permalink

Hey, Ben. Most would consider him already retired, as he does nothing, but , well, he has a higher opinion of himself. Anyway, this week's is up, and next week might start a new continueing saga! God help us all.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2006-08-19 06:45 ]

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 06:46 am   Permalink

I warned you. A new continuing saga begins now.

Even I don't know when or where it will end.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 08:13 am   Permalink

Hell yeah! I have always enjoyed the continuing panels. Hope our boy makes it thru this one.

Any word on the carving front Raff?

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 08:47 am   Permalink

Holy cow, that guy can carve! I'm really looking forward to this one.

How about a line of Marooned on the Mainland carvings? Maybe a couple of pendants or other figures done in resin. Just a thought!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-21 4:40 pm   Permalink

Wow How did I miss 2 panels and such neat ones too. I'm definitily goin' for the "Optional"growing part.
Our man can Carve, wow, and that tiki looks Strangely Familiar. Have we seen it around here before???Excellent Stuff Raffer!

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-26 07:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

No word. I've just been too busy lately, maybe this weekend if the rain stops.

Quote:
How about a line of Marooned on the Mainland carvings? Maybe a couple of pendants or other figures done in resin.

Too soon, but maybe some day MotM figures will be included in Happy Meals. :)

Thanks Rodeo, fd, and Ben! Will I be seeing any of you at Hukilau?

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 4:54 pm   Permalink

Boy Oh Boy, what kind of Demon trouble is our guy in for now. I Knew all along that tikiface had some magic in it and now it looks like Beachcomber is going to find out all about it. I don't know if I can watch!
Excellent series you have started Raffer. Thanks

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 5:25 pm   Permalink

Oh boy, what kind of trouble is he in now!? I sense a Peg sighting comming soon!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 07:57, Raffertiki wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Rodeo, fd, and Ben! Will I be seeing any of you at Hukilau?

I'll be there! I have a gift for you too, so make sure we hang out before the weekends over.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-01 6:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Boy Oh Boy, what kind of Demon trouble is our guy in for now. I Knew all along that tikiface had some magic in it and now it looks like Beachcomber is going to find out all about it.

You are way ahead of me Ben. Still I hope to throw in some unforeseen twists for you.

Quote:
I'll be there! I have a gift for you too, so make sure we hang out before the weekends over.

A gift! For me! I don't know that I deserve a gift, but you are definately on my a-list to hang with. I'll see you there.

Thanks guys.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 07:16 am   Permalink

The hunt is on! Life will be getting very surreal for the Beachcomber.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation