FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Marooned on the Mainland - Updated 9/9/07 - What kind of hijinx will Tom Cruise get himself into?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-20 3:39 pm   Permalink

Dead animals don't stand a chance in my house. My wife is such an animal lover that she won't let me boil lobster at home (even though they are insects).

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-21 08:41 am   Permalink

That some funny stuff Raffertiki. Your strip has developed a really a unique style and story theme. The ladies night print is pretty awesome too. I dig the eye patch chick with the parrot. Classic!
Keep up the keeping up!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-21 4:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks Chongolio,

As you know, the more time you spend thinking about something the better the ideas become. There are some really out there ones coming soon.

It's good to hear from follow cartoonists like you and Sam G.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 12:56 am   Permalink

I cruised over to your website. The cartoons are great. I didn't get to spend too much time there, but will check out more later. (I've been on TC for 6 1/2 hours straight, and I'm getting a little sleepy.) Promise to browse more tomorrow. Very amusing stuff, so far.

Also promise to be a little more articulate after some ZZZZZZZ's.

View Profile of beachin Send a personal message to beachin  Email beachin Goto the website of beachin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 1:53 pm   Permalink

Six and a half hours is almost a day's work. Somehow I doubt you broke the record though.

Thanks for the compliments. I checked out your site when you first posted. Youhave some unique stuff yourself. I'll also stop back for a better look.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 4:20 pm   Permalink

Does anyone object to implied nudeness in the next 2 strips?

beachin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 7:10 pm   Permalink

my vote is no objection (except the "implied") haha

Of course, my tikis tend to go topless whenever they can, but they are polynesian, so it's OK

View Profile of beachin Send a personal message to beachin  Email beachin Goto the website of beachin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 7:28 pm   Permalink

What is "implied nudeness" ? Does that mean we get 2 new strips or does it mean our guy gets nude 2 times or whatever,,, bring it on!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-23 12:22 pm   Permalink

[quote[What is "implied nudeness" ?[/quote]

No full-frontal would be a better way to put it. Since I only update them twice a month the Valentine's Day episode will go live on Feb.1 when the Beachcomber checks out his first nude beach.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-31 9:17 pm   Permalink

It's February 1st. 13more days until Valentines Day. How do you show your sweeties that you love them?

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 05:52 am   Permalink

What a Nice valentine card from his sweetie! raffer, I think you are a hopless romantic. Greataddition for the beachcomber. It adds a whole new aspect to his existence.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 12:54 pm   Permalink

Funny panel, Raffertiki, it's nice to see him with a girl for once - but do we have to see THAT much of him?? Oh well, all good things come with a price I guess! Another cool panel...

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-02 05:11 am   Permalink

Thanks guys.

Ben, just to warn you, the Beachcomber's life is going to be a rollercoaster of ups and downs. This doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on him.

Sam, Sorry to have to moon you like that. It will be saye to look for the conceivable future. I promise. iIXi

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-02 05:11 am   Permalink

Thanks guys.

Ben, just to warn you, the Beachcomber's life is going to be a rollercoaster of ups and downs. This doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on him.

Sam, Sorry to have to moon you like that. It will be safe to look for the conceivable future. I promise. iIXi

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-02-02 05:12 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-02 06:11 am   Permalink

It wouldn't be fun if he suddenly lived on Easy street from ow on. It's just nice that he walks acros it now and then.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation