FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 11:44 am   Permalink

I have a day long rehearsal that day so I won't be able to be there until later (after 7:30) but I will put it on my calendar and plan to be there. I'll do guest bartending, too. See 'ya then if not before.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 1:52 pm   Permalink

See you all at The Doctor's Office for Mai Tai Medication!

The Velours

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 2:58 pm   Permalink

Sorry I haven't been checking posts for a few days.

I will definitely be grilling my spicy coconut chicken for Doctor Z's party and probably some form of shrimp as well.

I can't guarantee a vintage boutique this year - it took a few years to build up the stock that I gave away last year - but we'll have to see what I find at the garage and estate-sales over the next month.

I had a great time at Doctor Z's last year. Tikibelle and I can't wait to see you all there this year. Thanks for hosting this, Z.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 3:07 pm   Permalink

If I'm in town, I'm there for sure! I keep hearing tales about how great last year's was.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 10:33 pm   Permalink

I'd like to take a turn at guest bartending, making my now famous mojitos.

TikiPug

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 12:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-10 22:33, TikiPug wrote:
I'd like to take a turn at guest bartending, making my now famous mojitos.

TikiPug

Yes Please!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 10:16 am   Permalink

Aye, I'll be there and fer yer enjoyment (provided I can get near the bar or don't get too trashed before it is my turn - yes the guest bartending thingy was THAT popular...) I be mixin' some Shrunken Skulls fer ya. Argh!

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-20 10:00 pm   Permalink

Sorry it took so long to reply, Dr. Z. I am in. Can't wait to attend. Sorry I missed last year.

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 10:48 am   Permalink

Hey Z, did you want me to bring the jockey box with some homebrew to your party? I just brewed another 3 gallons of the award winning Mango Tiki Ale.

Tbird.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bird on 2004-07-13 13:21 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chairman

Posted: 2004-06-24 9:54 pm   Permalink

Mind if a TC neophyte tags along?

View Profile of Chairman Send a personal message to Chairman  Email Chairman Goto the website of Chairman ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-06 10:47 pm   Permalink

See UPDATE on page 1

(T-Bird: Of course!!)

(Chairman: Of course!!)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-12 10:38 am   Permalink

My Mom will be in town since I am moving that weekend. I will try to come down, and right now I am in planning of the event. However, Mom will be with me.

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 12:54 am   Permalink

Hi I am in, along with my friend and a lot of fresh lime and mint and who knows what else.By the way we had a great time at Tiki Ti, thanks for making us feel comfortable.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WheelerIsland
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-18 5:13 pm   Permalink

I'll be bringing along some Hawaiian/Exotica/Calypso LP's in case anyone is interested in trading.

Mahalo, Z.

View Profile of WheelerIsland Send a personal message to WheelerIsland      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 08:48 am   Permalink

It was so fun talking with both of you at Bahooka and thanks for the personal invite to the bbq, but unfortunately we won't be able to make it. We'll have to plan in advance for next year, cuz it definitely looks like we'll be missing a great time. Have fun!

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation