FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 2:24 pm   Permalink

Z, looks like rocknrollgirl might be backing out on her reunion, so we may just end up being there after all! It sounds like it's going to be a blast. I can't wait.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RocknRollGirl

Posted: 2004-07-20 6:36 pm   Permalink

Yea, have to see about the reunion thingie. I haven't spoken to any of those jokers in 10 years, why start now? heh

Anyway, I'll have to bring ya one of my Moai candles, Doc. I dug out all my supplies, now I've just gotta get to meltin'!

View Profile of RocknRollGirl Send a personal message to RocknRollGirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-24 08:52 am   Permalink

Mrs. Fury and I are in!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-25 03:35 am   Permalink

Hey Doc,

Great meeting you at Purple Orchid saturday...I will be there for the shin dig...

Moi

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-25 5:25 pm   Permalink

All systems go. Set the controls for the heart of the sun.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-26 12:42 pm   Permalink

Hi,

We will just be landing from France this saturday, but if you don't care about late birds, we'll be in. Should be there around 8:00 pm.
The tikifrogs

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-28 3:01 pm   Permalink

Just another late update: Kick_the_Reverb has volunteered for a Guest Bartender shift, making his renowned "Reverb Crash" (although the "Combover" has my curiosity piqued...), and TikiBird will now have not one but two homebrews on tap: the Mango Tiki Ale (yep, the same one you had at Tiki Oasis IV - the same one that was recently awarded a white ribbon from the Orange County Fair!) and a Summer Lager, both served from his 'Tiki Beer Hut' (featuring custom made Benzart & MonkeyMan tap handles)!!

RocknRollGirl – I’ve got the mold I promised waitin' for you! Hope to see you and Son Of Mothra (and to check out your candles!) You didn't really want to go to that reunion anyhow... did you?

TikiFrogs - Yow! All the way from France? 8:00? 9:00? 11:00? You're welcome to come by anytime! Many Hoity Toity's are notorious night-owls...

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-28 3:05 pm   Permalink

Oh, and Drunk Sailor - sorry I didn't remember you from Hukilau, but then again a lot of my Hukilau memories are a bit fuzzy... Z-Girl sure remembered you, however. Hmmm... Anyhow, look forward to seeing you Saturday!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-28 3:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-28 15:01, Doctor Z wrote:
Kick_the_Reverb has volunteered for a Guest Bartender shift, making his renowned "Reverb Crash" (although the "Combover" has my curiosity piqued...), and TikiBird will now have not one but two homebrews on tap: the Mango Tiki Ale (yep, the same one you had at Tiki Oasis IV - the same one that was recently awarded a white ribbon from the Orange County Fair!) and a Summer Lager, both served from his 'Tiki Beer Hut' (featuring custom made Benzart & MonkeyMan tap handles)!!

I'll be getting my liver in shape ASAP!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-28 8:15 pm   Permalink

Beer!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmmm.......I found that you can't have too much beer, even at a TC party. We put out 2 and a half cases for the Rincon Room party and was shocked to see there was none in the cooler the next day. See ya all at Dr. Zs.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LadyVelour

Posted: 2004-07-28 8:31 pm   Permalink

Dr. Z ~
Once I have finished @ Johnnie's sister's soiree I will be there with "bells" on....well...not ACTUAL bells but you know what I mean....anywho......I'd be happy to throw a few drinks around behind the ole' bar to give ya a break.
I do have a couple of new drinks up my sleeve....like the clam shell @ the last party Johnnie and I had.
Lookin forward to seeing everyone~
Ya'all drive fast and take chances~~
Cheers!
Lady Velour "meow"

View Profile of LadyVelour Send a personal message to LadyVelour      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-28 10:56 pm   Permalink

Lady V, Dr. Z., Tiki Bird, Kick-The-Reverb, myself, et al - My liver hurts already. I had better start drinking now to get warmed up for Saturday.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 12:42 pm   Permalink

Man, I cant wait, looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, Z have to set up a time schedule of when each guest bartender will be serving?

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 12:48 pm   Permalink

I'm gettin' danged excited, too! I'm going to try to wear a natty new tiki outfit that tikicleen brought for me at Tiki-Ti last Wednesday, but it may be too painful. It'll be worth it, though!

I'm going to be doing another Aloha Wear Release to The Wild. I'm bringing all the aloha wear that didn't find a new home at Oasis, plus a number of new things I've picked up since. It'll work just like Oasis: these are gifts, not for trade and not for $$; I won't hold an item until you arrive, it's first come, first get; and you have to try the item on and it has to fit you without alteration--if it doesn't, you've gotta leave it because it'll fit someone else.

I'm going to be in Reverb Crash heaven.

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-07-30 12:51 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-07-30 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-28 20:31, LadyVelour wrote:
<snip>
I do have a couple of new drinks up my sleeve....like the clam shell @ the last party Johnnie and I had.
<snip>
Lady Velour "meow"

I remember you mentioning that recently...think I'll have to save some "room" for that-there clam shell...

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation