FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Can we take over the Masons' job when they die?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Can we take over the Masons' job when they die?
kingslod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 2:34 pm   Permalink

Or maybe this is better...?

"Bring me a fez for my head" was somehow confused with "bring me the head of Fez!"

View Profile of kingslod Send a personal message to kingslod  Email kingslod Goto the website of kingslod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 2:46 pm   Permalink

There are co-Masonic groups that allow women through all degrees. The "Main Droit" is in Atlanta. I have friends who are high degree female Masons. They freak th old men out when they know all the grips nad words for the high degrees.

Masonry takes a hell of a lot of your time. That's why I never joined up.

The ROJ's I knew were doctors and lawyers. I knew some of the heads. I glanced at their dues and party plans. Whew! But if you got in one of their New Orleans parties!

I can paraphrase "If a man is your fiend when sober, good. If he is still a true friend when drunk, he's a real friend."

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 3:21 pm   Permalink

you guys are killing me here....
that actually brought tears to my eyes.

swanky~ did not know that...is that a nationwide thing or just for that specific area? and do they actually get to wear a fez (clarification: the red felt hat thingamabob with tassle and pretty writing)?

(btw: fez eez stho sthexy, just not on my head. hmmmm...this could get risque....)

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-26 4:10 pm   Permalink

perks up..
did someone say spankings?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tomanikitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-26 4:43 pm   Permalink

Kindslod has a good painting of a female fez for you, Tikicleen , on his website http://www.hugemagazine.com/paintings/caesar/caesar3.html

[ This Message was edited by: tomanikitiki on 2004-06-26 16:43 ]

View Profile of tomanikitiki Send a personal message to tomanikitiki  Email tomanikitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 4:59 pm   Permalink

This Masonic for women only book is from 1922.
I found a whole box of "secret" Masonic books from 1900's to the 1930's. Make's for some good reading material before bed time.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 6:07 pm   Permalink

The "Main Droit" female Masonry is international and accepted. I do not know of other Lodges beside the one in Atlanta. The Fez is not a Mason thing I don't think. Shriners.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 8:34 pm   Permalink

"Spankings" will be administered only to certain indviduals of a certain critera who seem to richly deserve it! Certain ... saucy indviduals, shall we say...

Okay, that's Rule Number One for the Sacred Lodge of the All-Knowing Tiki!

I say Rule Number Two should be ... no throwing of live ammunition into the fire pit!

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-26 9:11 pm   Permalink

oooh good girl spankings!

ok..i've said too much already!

are there good Masonic Drinking Games?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 11:11 pm   Permalink

I might have missed something along the way, but I've been told by reliable sources that a woman's entry into the Masonic world is as a "Jobe's Daughter". I've run into a few of these special ladies in my travels and they've all been...HOT!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 11:30 am   Permalink

I didn't see it mentioned, but there is The Order of the Eastern Star for women. Not sure of theexact nature of the Order, but it is the womens wing of the Masons, as I understand it. One of my high school girlfreinds grandmothers was a member.
tg

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 11:36 am   Permalink

I've also heard of a ladies' auxilliary called "Daughters of the Nile" ... sounds so alluring I think I may apply.

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 12:24 pm   Permalink

And DeMolay for the kiddies.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 3:44 pm   Permalink

Next topic? Who are the Huegonots?

TG

Then on to the Priorie Du Scion.

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 4:08 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 12:00 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation