FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki tiki faces in weird and strange places
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
tiki faces in weird and strange places
54 house of bamboo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-15 11:50 am   Permalink

Snapped in Tropea, Calabria this week, they made me do a double take after dinner!

The Stevenson Wedding Mug by Cheekytiki, 2006

View Profile of 54 house of bamboo Send a personal message to 54 house of bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-28 12:37 pm   Permalink

"Can" you see um? They became more clearer as the beer was consumed. after this weekend, I got tons of tikis litterin' my pad.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-28 12:40 pm   Permalink

I needed a good laugh today.
Thanks Randy

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-28 1:45 pm   Permalink

Clearly two Marquesan faces! Can y'all see the Maori face in profile --a bump in the tree trunk-- outside my kitchen window?:

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JS Glass Art
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-28 6:37 pm   Permalink

John Mayer is making a pretty good tiki face

View Profile of JS Glass Art Send a personal message to JS Glass Art  Goto the website of JS Glass Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 10:53 am   Permalink

How about a Tiki face in a cool place?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 1:23 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 1:12 pm   Permalink

salt moai?

yes, a variation on the "container" maoi head.
but this one is a tiki... DAVIDS

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-28 3:29 pm   Permalink

We are on vacation and Dan said I must be crazy but I think I saw a Moai head in a advertisement with guys blowing bubbles in a bathtub. After a week I found it on one of my taped shows. It sure looks like a Moai but it's really a towel rack. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 3:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-28 15:29, danlovestikis wrote:
We are on vacation and Dan said I must be crazy but I think I saw a Moai head in a advertisement with guys blowing bubbles in a bathtub. After a week I found it on one of my taped shows. It sure looks like a Moai but it's really a towel rack. Wendy

Again, what were these guys "blowing"? The second picture sure is suspicious!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blindy the pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 11:15 am   Permalink

The windshield fluid nozzle on my truck.

View Profile of blindy the pirate Send a personal message to blindy the pirate  Email blindy the pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 7:00 pm   Permalink

in attempting to repair my clothes dryer, i revealed this Papua New Guinea version of C3PO...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 02:29 am   Permalink

A guy on a guitar forum created a device to bend frets, and this is what it looks like:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/theworkoffire/StangMaster/DSCN2450.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: Kawentzmann 2008-09-12 02:33 ]

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 11:29 am   Permalink

here mother nature at work... three in one!! tree

check out the eye-brows man above

and the mustache man below

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-19 5:04 pm   Permalink

Dave and I were driving around checking out yard sales last weekend and as we were going down the road I happen to see this out of the corner of my eye and at the right angle it looked to me to be a Maoi. So I had to go back and take a photo of it.

But now I see the photo was taken to much head on and it doesn't look the same. God, I hope this wasn't a sign of things to come in the near future? I plan I living for ever and walking with the lions. But I was really laughing my ass off when I went around the other side of the stone to see what it actually was.. You'll never guess. It was Raggedy Ann.

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation