FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-17 11:27 pm   Permalink

Soccertiki,
Those are really amazing photos! Beautiful work! It's like looking at a 'ol view Master in 3-D!

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-18 3:56 pm   Permalink

alas I couldn't make it Wed. or Sat. but I was in Hollywood seeing
a band on Fri. so I stopped by there. the place was almost to capacity.
I had a Great white Shark, a Dark and Stormy( interesting, but not good for me), and half of my Friend Kristena's Zombie,as she was driving.
all of that in a half hour, needless to say I was a bit tipsy
Cheeky Girl seems I got the same bug you did, but not quite as bad, I was over it by Fri. morn. Seems (Some silly sod) went to the
Tonga hut show last week and spread his germs all over.
not cool, if your real sick hacking up a lung, stay home, or at least don't shake peoples hands.

will be stopping there on New Years eve early in the evening before heading over to the Bomboras Reunion show, talked about in the
tiki music area.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-18 6:26 pm   Permalink

Hey CheekyGirl!

Thanks for posting these pics from two weeks ago.

I just saw 'em.

Since my LA trip, I have been in Kansas City and New York, so my interweb time has been pretty limited.

Getting caught up...

Thanks to everyone in fact, who came out to say hi when I was in LA - I made it to Purple Orchid, Tiki Ti, Trader Vic's, Tonga Hut, Lava Lounge, Bahooka, and Bigfoot, plus to some cool old movie theatres with Vintage Girl (and on some wild goose chases looking for apartment buildings). Kick ass.

Weirdest thing: I ran into a kid I knew in High School - in OHIO - at Tonga Hut. Freakin' crazy.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-18 8:26 pm   Permalink

Tikibars: Whoa, small world!

BigTikiDude: although I'm dying to go to the Tiki Ti for one last hurrah, I've decided it's best to play it safe as I'm starting to feel a bit better now. And, yes, I think you're right! Who was the culprit spreading germs at the Tonga Hut!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-20 9:58 pm   Permalink

Cheeky Girl,
well as PiPhiRho pointed out that they closed for a month and a week for the Holidays, they won't re-open till Dec 27th.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2006-11-20 21:59 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-27 09:25 am   Permalink

Tonight the Tiki-Ti is re-opening after their holiday break and I will be there to celebrate! See ya there!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 11:10 am   Permalink

I'll be there, too, when they open at 6pm. What time will you be there, Jab?

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-27 3:59 pm   Permalink

We had a wonderful plan of driving down for Tiki-Ti tonight, a plan that's been in place for weeks now, and a stoopid cold has sidelined it. Bah! Have a Ray's Mistake for me!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-12-27 6:11 pm   Permalink

Y'all take good care of our Jab while he's in Lo Cal.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2006-12-28 09:10 am   Permalink

They were serving hot buttered rum made from their own mix. Yum! Tonight's the last chance to get one.

Mahalos to tikibird, utopian dream, and piphiro for joining me and my friend Michelle.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2006-12-28 09:11 am   Permalink

They were serving hot buttered rum made from their own mix. Yum! Tonight's the last chance to get one.

Mahalos to tikibird, utopian dream, and piphiro for joining me and my friend Michelle.

PiPhiRho

Posted: 2006-12-28 1:07 pm   Permalink

The hot buttered rum is really tasty. It's a rare treat available at Tiki Ti for only a few days every year. I think that tonight is the last day it will be served. Who knows, I might even pop in there again sometime tonight for another.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-28 2:42 pm   Permalink

Damn, I wish I had known you guys were going, I would have made the trip up. But some of us are planning on going on New Years eve.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-03 1:32 pm   Permalink

Anyone going tonight? I was thinking of grabbing a quick one....

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-03 2:49 pm   Permalink

Calendar and pop-up says they are closed today, January 3rd. They will reopen next Wednesday, January 10.
http://www.tiki-ti.com/pages/calendar.html

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation