FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-14 2:02 pm   Permalink

I will also be at Tiki-Ti on Friday night. Probably around 6-ish as I will already be in the area for another Dealio.

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-14 2:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-13 14:53, CaliTiki wrote:
Tiki Ti Holiday Schedule sent to me via Bulletin from Tiki-Ti on MySpace

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-14 2:28 pm   Permalink

Ill be there tonight at about 8.

Don't drink all the rum before I get there.

JV

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-11-14 5:28 pm   Permalink

Ah, Myspace. That explains why I never saw it. I don't do myspace. Plus myspace is blocked from work, where I am most of the time.

See you tonight. I should be there around 8:30. Maybe I can make it Friday, too.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-14 6:08 pm   Permalink

I didn't want to start a new thread, but here's the deal

My divorce is final tomorrow (Thursday)

I know nobody here knows me, but if you happen to be going to the Ti Thursday after 9:30, I'll be the one over-compensating for the weird mood by dressing a little over the top.

I'm hoping some friends come out, I'd love to meet some Tiki Central folk since I better get into the social swing of things now that I'm single!

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-14 10:58 pm   Permalink

sorry I didn't make it tonight, I had a horrendous headache, a tad of a cold( dont like to spread germs) and im beat tired trying to catch up on work, after staying home on tues.

I maybe be up for a Late Fri stop in after 9 ish.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2007-11-15 12:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-14 18:08, annalulu wrote:

I know nobody here knows me, but if you happen to be going to the Ti Thursday after 9:30, I'll be the one over-compensating for the weird mood by dressing a little over the top.

That's not exactly going to narrow it down.

Congratulations and Condolences on such an occasion.

Thursday is not exactly the day. I think there will be a bunch there Friday. Of course, it is much more crowded on Friday. That might be good for you, actually.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-11-15 06:29 am   Permalink

Last night at Tiki-Ti PiPhiRho wrapped up the mostly delicious 86 drink menu by knocking back the Tiki Tea!

Mike Jr. gets the Tiki Tea ready.

PiPhiRho with his final drink on the list - The elusive Tiki Tea.

Then he blended his drink menu checklist and drank that too! It was an exciting night.

Congratulations PiPhiRho!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-15 12:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-14 18:08, annalulu wrote:
I didn't want to start a new thread, but here's the deal

My divorce is final tomorrow (Thursday)

I'm hoping some friends come out, I'd love to meet some Tiki Central folk since I better get into the social swing of things now that I'm single!

Sounds like it was a pretty nasty divorce. Maybe alcohol might not be the best thing for you right now. But the Tiki folks are a nice bunch of people if you're looking for a social circle, the only negative thing I would say is many of the events are geared towards alcohol drinking. Also check out ODC (outdoors club) if you like doing things outdoors, North Ranch Mountain bikers if you like Mtn biking. My people connection is another great social circle (www.mypeopleconnection.com) as well as the "meetup" network.... plus theres the Sierra Club if you like hikes. Good luck!

-J

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-16 1:26 pm   Permalink

Congrats Paul, you da man, I will never drink all the drinks on the list, too many boozes I don't like on there.
If it was just Rum drinks, I would try harder.

did you really drink the blended drink list?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2007-11-16 6:04 pm   Permalink

Hey BigTikiDude ... if you happen to stop in Tiki Ti tonight, I'll buy ya a drink

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2007-11-16 6:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-16 13:26, bigtikidude wrote:
Congrats Paul, you da man, I will never drink all the drinks on the list, too many boozes I don't like on there.
If it was just Rum drinks, I would try harder.

did you really drink the blended drink list?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Boris thinks he's some kinda comedian.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-17 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-16 18:04, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Hey BigTikiDude ... if you happen to stop in Tiki Ti tonight, I'll buy ya a drink

Sorry Hanford, I missed your Post Otherwise I would have gone.

A buddy invited me over to have some Beer and Pizza and kick back and listen to some tunes, and catch up.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-20 01:01 am   Permalink

hey all!
Naw, the divorce wasn't particularly nasty, just draining, as they all are.

I was there and tossed back a Bayanihan before the cigar smoke got to me. it got to me bad, making me vomit a little in my mouth.

bleh. I like seeing everyone feel at home smoking indoors for once, but I can't handle it.

Oh, and the fact that I was groped by a very drunk, um. . . non tiki person was unpleasant as well. At one point he even reached over and took some of our snacks! I'm all for being friendly in a small space, but he was just being a jerk.

I will miss you, Tiki Ti.

Best time to go was always Wed. around 6. Alas, my ex got the apartment near the bar!

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 10:27 am   Permalink

I agree that even though I don't smoke and am not crazy about cig smoke, but its cool that people can smoke there if they want.

but the cigar smoke is totally gross.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation