FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 1:46 pm   Permalink

Wow, what a great night! Thanks so much to the gang who came out to bid me farewell and treat me to some frosty exotic cocktails. I had a blast tippling, talking, posing, singing and strumming with all of you. Can't wait to get back and do it all again!

-Weird Unc

p.s. Watch out for that Dong Ho dude!

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 2:20 pm   Permalink

Did you get to see where Tiki Ti placed the sticker at? Also cool to me Dong Ho!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bird on 2004-09-02 14:21 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 10:26 am   Permalink

Does anyone have pics? I know there were a lot taken. Many what a riot! Dong Ho -- glad you joined us here on TC. Looking forward to much future debauchery.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-03 12:25 pm   Permalink

You wanted some pics, you got some pics!!!!
Weird Uncle Tiki's Farewell For Now Luau:

Johnnie Velour, Poly Pop and Tiki Bird help me kick off this grand evening.

Humuhumu makes sure TMMML and Futura Girl are legal to enter into riot.

Utopian Dreem let's the wheel decide her next potion. It was a Fog Cutter wasn't it, U?

King Kukulele appears...

...and Chikitiki/Tiki Diablo thinks he better start drinking quick-like! *Note the Tiki Ti print by Kooche framed by Tiki Diablo behind Tiki Birds head.

King K seems to have that effect on the whole bar as Atomic Gil can't seem to suck 'em up fast enough before the ol' uke starts a-strumming!

The Tiki Ti Cigar Club fires up!

Sing along with naughty lyrics supplied by Mr. King Kukulele.

I was truly honored to be asked my the Mikes to sign another card for the wall to commemorate the special evening. The whole tiki gang present added their autographs so look for it next time you're tippling tropical-style.

Okay, this got my heart pounding! The Mikes motioned me to COME BEHIND THE BAR and have a photo with them. A wonderful end to an amazing night. I was so overwhelmed by the whole evening that...

I had to be carried out!

Hope to see you all sometime soon enough back at Tiki Ti. Mahalo.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-08 4:19 pm   Permalink

I know it will be sad without Weird Uncle Tiki, but is anyone going tonight? I'm going to give it a shot around 6:30ish.

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 4:25 pm   Permalink

I'm in! I'll have to cut out early, as I have a flight out early in the morning (blah).

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 5:12 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 11:17 pm   Permalink

Weird Unc, your new tag is up already! I didn't have my camera with me tonight, I'm afraid. I'll get a pic next week. It's very near your other card.

That reminds me, there was going to be something about a pool.......

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-15 3:21 pm   Permalink

Okay, last week everyone bailed out early!

I'm heading down that way again tonight and bringing a couple of drinkin' pals so I don't feel quite so debauched sitting by myself at the bar

Hope to see some of you local TCers there!

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-16 01:25 am   Permalink

sorry i missed you karen - didn't make it by until about 10PM

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 08:22 am   Permalink

can't believe this got run off the first page of posts already? we sure are a busy bunch.

okay - so this is a bump.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 3:34 pm   Permalink

I punked out last Wednesday at the last minute, so I haven't been to Tiki-Ti on a Wednesday in about a month! I'm definitely going this week.

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 6:57 pm   Permalink

I haven't been to the Ti in ages...I've gotta get my butt in gear soon!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 6:57 pm   Permalink

I haven't been to the Ti in ages...I've gotta get my butt in gear soon!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-10-06 8:09 pm   Permalink

I was hoping to be able to get out there tonight, but since it is already after 7 and I am still at work, it's not lookin' good.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation