FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki @ Target
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki @ Target
kingslod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 8:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

You been holdin' out on us! Great, now I've gotta go to Wal Mart... How much was the resin tiki?

Please...don't go to Wal-Mart.

View Profile of kingslod Send a personal message to kingslod  Email kingslod Goto the website of kingslod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 8:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-18 20:27, kingslod wrote:
Please...don't go to Wal-Mart.

Last time I went to Wal-Mart I got a "Best of the Beverly Hillbillies" DVD for five bucks.

I'm going tomorrow because I need a new office chair! (And I want to check out the resin garden tiki)

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:
(And I want to check out the resin garden tiki)

My Wal Mart didn't have it...just cherubs and those big colored glass balls.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 9:01 pm   Permalink

I checked 2 WMs on the way home from work & saw cherubs, rabbits & plastic children (????). Alas, but no Tikis

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 10:26 pm   Permalink

Has anyone in the United States seen the Wal-Mart garden center Toscano tikis? I know from collecting toys that distribution is a bit different on either side of the border.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palm Paunch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-20 07:25 am   Permalink

None in Iowa, alas...

View Profile of Palm Paunch Send a personal message to Palm Paunch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 2:30 pm   Permalink

I was just at Wal Mart about a week ago. I didn't see anything. Darn, now I'm going to have to make a special trip!

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 5:16 pm   Permalink

Hi gang. I still don't have a pic of the Wal-Mart Garden Tiki... It cost me $30.00 Canadian. The tag on the bottom says it is by Garden Trend and it is made in China and Imported by Wal-Mart Canada Corp. I measured it and it's actually closer to 26" high. Sorry no pic yet...

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BarkerBird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 6:36 pm   Permalink

That giganto Lava Light (yep, it's LAVA brand, made especially for target) is only 50 bucks.

A better lava light deal can not be found on the planet.

Did I mention, it's HUGE?!? Those photos do not do it justice.

View Profile of BarkerBird Send a personal message to BarkerBird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 8:53 pm   Permalink

No WalMart tiki in Florida.

Hopefully, like the geese and the Stanley Cup, it will make it's way here soon.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 3:43 pm   Permalink

Finally,I can enjoy the Target tikis,instead of salivating over everyone else's goodies.Went to our new Supertarget today (first day)and there it all was-on clean shelves and VERY attractively displayed.I picked up the light box and the Tiki Lounge bamboo sign.Some teen girls were calling each other "Dude"and squealing over the tiki stuff,but in the end,they all purchased these shrek stuffed donkeys that brayed annoyingly when you squeezed his stomach.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 3:44 pm   Permalink

Oh,saw the tiki bobblehead-you could kill someone with that bad boy-he's heavy!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 7:43 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:55 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 7:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-23 19:43, TNTiki wrote:
photo flip stand (that I think I am going to use for drink recipes)

Damn, that's a good idea. I hope they have some left...

docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-24 07:55 am   Permalink

Super idea about the photo flip stand-would also be neat if you had a few tables in a tiki lounge-showcasing drinks and snacks.Fun.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation