FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Smokin' Menehunes T-shirt in production
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Smokin' Menehunes T-shirt in production
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-09 6:33 pm   Permalink

I support local artists (Well TC Local). I'm in for 1 XL white beefy please Chongo!

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2004-07-09 18:34 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-09 10:30 pm   Permalink

I need to order 2.

An ash XXL for myself
&
a ladies medium for the Mrs.

Great work...can't wait to wear it.

TikiPug

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-10 5:54 pm   Permalink

Another sweet design.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-12 11:53 am   Permalink

Mahalo Nui Loa for all the support for the tiki arts! We have gotten over 24 orders so the shirts are going to get printed!
I am going to work on an order page this week with all the payment info and easy to use paypal buttons.

Humuhumu- I can get a S ladies. Xtra smalls are basically a large child size and it is not available in a scoopneck.

Again many mahaloz from the Menehunes and myself,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 10:27 am   Permalink

Ok everybody,
Here is the link to the ordering page:

http://www.lost-isle.com/menehunes

If you signed up and want to pay via Paypal, use this page to order. If you want to pay by check, Email me with size, style and color shirt and I will send you my snail mail address.
If you didn't sign up for a shirt, it's not to late to order! Remember last date to place your order is July 26th.

Many Mahaloz,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 10:34 am   Permalink

Just paid.
Thanks Chongo!
Kevin

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-15 7:10 pm   Permalink

Just sent my payment, My wife Utopiandreem also paid for a shirt, can you combine shipping?

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 09:56 am   Permalink

Thanks to all you who have already sent me your payments.

Tikibird- I will be more than happy to combine the shipping for you. Would you like me to paypal you $4.00 or can I interest you in a decal?

Also, If anyone else is interested in the Dealio, be sure to send me an email with the size, style and color you want. Unfortunately, there is no where to include this info when using the paypal buttons. Or just go straight to paypal and send $28.00 and the info to this account address:

lostisle@surfnetusa.com

Many Mahaloz and have great weekend,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 7:18 pm   Permalink

Just paid for my two. Can't wait to wear them to the Hukilau.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 8:10 pm   Permalink

Just ordered a print, love the image, would have gotten a shirt, but my 2X frame needs a 3X shirt.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 12:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-16 09:56, Chongolio wrote:

Tikibird- I will be more than happy to combine the shipping for you. Would you like me to paypal you $4.00 or can I interest you in a decal?

Did Utopiandreem get back to you?

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 8:19 pm   Permalink

Tikibird or Utopian Dream, Send me another email and let me know what you want to do about the three bucks (paypal or a decal)
Thanks,

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-28 12:50 pm   Permalink

Aloha everybody,
This is the last week to order and send payment for your Menehunes shirts. If you have ordered one, now is the time to send me your payments. I hope to get the shirts ready to go to the printers next week. A big thanks to everybody who has already sent me their payment. I will be out of town until this weekend. If anybody has any questions, I will answer them when I return home on Saturday.
Mahalo,

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 07:56 am   Permalink

When you get the wife beater tank tops in XXl
Call back

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-02 2:37 pm   Permalink

Hey everybody, I am extending the order date out another week to the 9th of August. We are still about 8 orders short of our mark of 24. If you are interested in picking up a Menehunes shirt, now is the time to act! Please contact me or order through this site:

http://www.lost-isle.com/menehunes/

Mahalo,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation