FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events UPDATE - PolyPop in Seattle, WA from 6/14/05 - 6/16/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
UPDATE - PolyPop in Seattle, WA from 6/14/05 - 6/16/05
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 12:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-30 13:09, tiki-riviera wrote:

After I got home and removed my burnt shorts, I discovered a burn in a most sensitive area. I guess all that alcohol masked the pain. Let's just say Mrs. Riviera
is going to be unhappy for probably a whole month. Pass the aloe vera please (delicately!)

Ouch, sorry to hear about the burn, Rivera. I would admonish you that you never should have had your shorts on your head in the first place, but I assume that is all too painfully clear by now.

Woofmutt, thanks for the clarification on the "penguins" (last time I believe Dogbytes). BTW, were those fezzes glued on?

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-31 12:49 am   Permalink

i'm glad PolyPop posted a reply..i wasnt sure about letting him go alone with Woofmutt ~ especially after seeing the empty 55 gallon drum strapped to the luggage rack.

so PP, you're alive...good. hm, unless Woofmutt tortured you and got your TikiCentral password and he's just lulling us into a sense of false security...

oh well, we'll never know for sure till you return to visit with the Jet City Mucky Mucks!

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 09:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-31 00:49, dogbytes wrote:
i'm glad PolyPop posted a reply..i wasnt sure about letting him go alone with Woofmutt ~ especially after seeing the empty 55 gallon drum strapped to the luggage rack.

Woofmutt took me to the Lava Lounge after Islander. They were playing Snoop Doggy Dogg full blast in there! The bar was cool (who carved the tikis?) and I was able to grab a couple of matchbooks. We got a lot of odd looks from people on the street because of that 55 gallon drum! When we passed through Pioneer Square someone actually shot the drum with a couple of paintballs! I don't know what Woofmutt was thinking -- there's no way he would have been able to haul that thing onto the roof of house alone. That thing was HEAVY.

BTW -- I checked my camera and realized that I DID get a pic of the toothless Jamaican guy --

His scraggly urine soaked dog was trying dry hump some lady trying to take pictures. It was a riot. Monkeyskull was standing right behind her and everytime she tried to turn away from the dog he would blow a whistle in her ear and she'd jump!

[ This Message was edited by: polynesianpop on 2004-07-31 09:52 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-01 04:13 am   Permalink

I MISS ALL THE FUN!
hehehehehe!
Glad the Mucky Mucks showed ya a good time!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-01 11:50 am   Permalink

"i wasnt sure about letting (PolynesianPop) go alone with Woofmutt ~ especially after seeing the empty 55 gallon drum strapped to the luggage rack."

I was sorta offended when I read this, I thought you were implying I was in a steel drum band. But I figured out you were just concerened I might be a serial killer, which I can't really take offense at as serial killers are a Washington state tradition.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-05 01:53 am   Permalink

Oh no! Not another Washington State-Tiki Central Serial Killer!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-05 4:48 pm   Permalink

Sorry I missed last week's festivities... all the good stuff happens when I'm out of town ! Hope to meet you next time, PolyPop, and looking forward to meeting up with the NW TC Ohana here in Seattle soon. The Islander tomorrow night, anyone ?

[ This Message was edited by: puamana on 2004-08-05 17:13 ]

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 08:39 am   Permalink

Aloha Jet City Mucky Mucks! I'll be back in your great city for a short 3 day/2 night jaunt.

Anyone up for a Mai Tai???? Give me a shout!
My email is (remove the NOSPAM) or call my celfone at nine-four-nine, four-one-three, eighty-nine hundred. I will be working during the day but free after about 5pm. And like last time, I'll probably need some kind soul to come get me in downtown area.

Looking forward to seeing you all again - especially the toothless jamaican guy with the urine soaked dog!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2006-07-24 10:34 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 09:58 am   Permalink

You know, this is exactly why I don't go to Seattle anymore!

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 11:00 am   Permalink

Yes indeeeeeeedy, I will NOT be out of town for this! Yeeeeeeeehaw.
I will be able to participate in
some tikifun!!! woowowowowowow, YAY!!~
Sweetpea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-24 2:37 pm   Permalink

Polypop Returns! yay. i'm presuming you'll be here for tues and weds night?

tues, Selector Lopaka spins at a nifty thai place.. we should meet there and eat and listen to the smooth sounds..

weds, i'd love you all to come to our place for drinks! i could even cook dinner, or we could easily go to the international district/chinatown for dinner.

cool a pre NW Crawl event! life is good.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 5:13 pm   Permalink

YES! Looks like a little something is coming together -- looking forward to my return visit!

Poly-Pop *

tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 7:15 pm   Permalink

Polypop returns!! This time i'm going to wear double strength fire retardant underwear! What days are you going to be here? Please let me know so I can clear it with my parole officer.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-25 06:43 am   Permalink

Aloha TR! I will be arriving on Tues 6/14 and leaving on Thurs 6/16 so I'll have Tuesday and Wednesday night to hang with the Mucky Mucks.

If the parole officer doesn't let you out, remember a wise man once said, "DO AS I COMMAND YOU"

Poly-Pop *

Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-25 09:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-25 06:43, PolynesianPop wrote:
I will be arriving on Tues 6/14 and leaving on Thurs 6/16 so I'll have Tuesday and Wednesday night

Too bad you can't extend the trip a little more and catch a ride with either Dogbytes or Woofmutt and come down to Portland for the NW TIKI Crawl. It is that weekend after all and your sooooo close!

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation