FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ANNOUNCEMENT: Four exclusive new Shag prints ONLY for Grand Members!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
ANNOUNCEMENT: Four exclusive new Shag prints ONLY for Grand Members!
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 10:10 am   Permalink

Umm, call me dumb, but where does one go to purchase these on the appointed day? To the Shag site or somewhere else?

I'm in too!

Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 10:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-22 01:59, virani wrote:
I'm on the list for the second sale (if there's one for the regular member who're not paying 2 bucks a month to be in the tiki-high society, the bourgeoisie of tiki).

The vast majority of grand members paid their $24 because they loved Tiki Central and wanted to help Hanford defray the costs of running something that was important to us.

We happened to be the Bourgeoisie Tiki High Society before the Grand Membership was even mooted. ;0

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2004-07-22 2:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-22 10:10, Tiki Flange wrote:
Umm, call me dumb, but where does one go to purchase these on the appointed day? To the Shag site or somewhere else?

You'll go to the Shag offer page:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/shagoffer.htm

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 3:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-21 16:09, Tiki-Toa wrote:
But Hanford where is your image?

Yes, this was my immediate thought as well. However, as I mused on the subject it became apparent that Mr. Hanford Lemoore is a revered yet mysterious man. How many folks out there have met him, or even seen a substantiated photo? So, perhaps immortalizing his image in this series would not be to his benefit. He is unknowable and unseeable and that may be where the great power of Hanford Lemoore lies! Anyhooo... mahalo for this great Grand Member reward, Hanford.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 5:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-07-22 10:51, Trader Woody wrote:
We happened to be the Bourgeoisie Tiki High Society before the Grand Membership was even mooted. ;0

oooo Trader Woody... when you put it that way, how can I resist any longer? To be in Tiki High Society is all I ever wanted in life! That, and a cool mai tai shared with my high society friends.

What a swell party this is!

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 01:16 am   Permalink

ok, i was wrong about grand membership, sorry everyone. I didn't know the all stuff.
Thanks
Virani

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-25 10:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-21 16:09, Tiki-Toa wrote:
But Hanford where is your image?

See Fearless Leader thread, Main Forum

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-25 11:09 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=10056&forum=1&16

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 11:18 am   Permalink

Two days!!!

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 7:33 pm   Permalink

Less than two days!!!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 12:45 pm   Permalink

So, has the numbering been figured out?

Do I have to get up early to get a low number?

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-13 01:20 am   Permalink

Good question!

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marshhouse
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-01 5:41 pm   Permalink

So what time can we start looking for them on the 18th?

I missed the initial offering by one tikin' day.

View Profile of marshhouse Send a personal message to marshhouse      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2004-10-01 7:44 pm   Permalink

They will be available sometime in the morning of the 18th.

Please note: By
clicking this link and going to the last page you can see the number of Grand Members we have. As of this writing it's 226.

We have 200 sets, and 226 members. So assuming there are at least 26 Grand Members who don't want to take advantage of this offer, everyone who wants one will get one.

In other words, I don't think this is going to be one of those "wake up 15 minutes before October 18th and check TC every minute until they go on sale" type of events. They will sell fast but I can't imagine them selling that fast. I could be wrong though.

Now, between now and the 18th there may be more members joining, so that number will change.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation