Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ebay bar
Ebay bar
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-05 3:01 pm   Permalink

In July, a bar that sold on Ebay was mentioned here. I replied that I owned a similar bar which I modified by installing lights behind the grill. I now have a website up with a photo of this bar (plus other party pics.)
http://home.europa.com/~forsythe/newpg8.htm
The Ebay site:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2124962814&rd=1

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-05 3:36 pm   Permalink

I like the outrigger cooler the best. Looks like yall had a good time. To bad I live so far away from you guys.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-05 4:27 pm   Permalink

mrtikibar,
Yep, that is my fave home tiki bar. Have seen two go on ebay, and one would've been mine if I had anywhere near enough space here in SF. I could sleep on top of the bar, hmm? Maybe not.

Looks great, as does the Tiki room.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-05 7:10 pm   Permalink

The outrigger worked great. It was a rental, however. It would be nice to have as a keeper but I have space issues enough and am not sure I can keep the rataan bar, let alone a canoe/cooler. The bar is under a tarp tonight as a small storm is due to blow through. Just can't squeeze it inside.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation