FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Kowloon Restaurant - Saugus, MA, Saugus, MA (restaurant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Kowloon Restaurant - Saugus, MA, Saugus, MA (restaurant)
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-30 11:25 am   Permalink

I like to sit by the fountain best. I like that area itself, and I feel like you get a better view of the whole room, down past the ship and to the mural of the volcano on the far wall. If you're seated past the ship right by the volcano mural, that's good too, but I feel like the view back over toward the fountain isn't as good. And sometimes there are parties or big groups in the ship area, which can get distracting. But as long as your're not stuck off in one of the other areas (to the left of the fountain as you walk in, on the Rt 1 side), you should be good.

It's been way too long since I was back out there and got to visit. Enjoy!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-08-31 03:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-08-30 11:25, bamalamalu wrote:
I like to sit by the fountain best. I like that area itself, and I feel like you get a better view of the whole room, down past the ship and to the mural of the volcano on the far wall. If you're seated past the ship right by the volcano mural, that's good too, but I feel like the view back over toward the fountain isn't as good. And sometimes there are parties or big groups in the ship area, which can get distracting. But as long as your're not stuck off in one of the other areas (to the left of the fountain as you walk in, on the Rt 1 side), you should be good.

It's been way too long since I was back out there and got to visit. Enjoy!

Great! Mahalo for the info! Been looking forward to going since I found out about this place! I'll post pics of our visit.

View Profile of Kahiki Guy Send a personal message to Kahiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation