FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Wal-Mart Tiki?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Wal-Mart Tiki?
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 06:03 am   Permalink

this is what happens when the workers demand heath care, the price of your plastic vacu-formed tiki's goes through the roof.

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2008-04-22 06:04 ]

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SurfCity

Posted: 2008-05-22 3:09 pm   Permalink

Looks like the carvings have made their way to California...I found them in Wal-Mart minutes from Huntington Beach! I bought a bunch for my shack...I couldn't pass!

Has anyone else found them besides NV & CA?
Anyways, good swell over the weekend!
Surf's UP!

View Profile of SurfCity Send a personal message to SurfCity      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-25 3:23 pm   Permalink

That's a pretty good display of wooden tiki's, even though they are the one's shipped in from Indo and philippians.. Even at our one and only wallymart here on Maui they don't stock signs and tiki's over 12" tall... BY the Way, How much are those larger ones i the picture, bottom right selling for??

ALohA

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-25 5:51 pm   Permalink

The two 5 ft mask with a stand (bottom right) are about $115. It's pretty good considering shipping would be about $40-45 on a piece like this.

A Hui Hou,
Tikimaster

View Profile of TikiMaster Send a personal message to TikiMaster  Email TikiMaster Goto the website of TikiMaster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-25 7:17 pm   Permalink

Apparently my local Wally World stores had the garden KUs with the glowing eyes, but I was too late to find them. Apparently a friend saw them, but thought they were too tacky for my liking. DOH! For the record: Nothing is too tacky for the garden!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation