FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Tiki Bar Humor
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Bar Humor
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 08:28 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2016-09-01 09:19 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-03-18 11:49 am   Permalink

This one for Lucas. GROG not preface it with whining like Lucas.

C, E-flat and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."
E-Flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "you're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.
Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 1:19 pm   Permalink

I heard a Musician was arrested for having relations with A minor....

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-03-18 16:10 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 2:15 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2016-09-01 09:20 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 2:25 pm   Permalink

Any joke told in a Tiki Bar is a Tiki joke!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 3:36 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 4:53 pm   Permalink

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

GROG

Posted: 2014-03-18 5:41 pm   Permalink

C, E-flat and G go into a TIKI bar with an interior by Bamboo Ben. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."
E-Flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "you're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.
Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

Fixed.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 5:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-18 14:25, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

I'll add this to "any mug used in a tiki bar is a tiki mug," and "any music played at a tiki bar is tiki music" as things that will cause a riot on Tiki Central.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 5:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-18 14:25, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

Call me a hoity toity purist, but it's that "Anything Goes" attitude with tiki jokes that's ruining the whole tiki humor scene. Tiki humor MUST have TIKIS in it, or it's just another example of tropical inspired Jokiana.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 5:54 pm   Permalink

Now let's RIOT!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 7:13 pm   Permalink

Does it count if there are Tikis in the Tiki Bar?

But what you say sounds cogent, all Tiki Jokes must have Tikis in them
just like in death a member of Project Mayhem, has a name!

Signed: I am Buzzy's splintered carving fingers.

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-03-18 19:13 ]

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 8:09 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2016-09-01 09:20 ]

VampiressRN

Posted: 2014-03-18 9:48 pm   Permalink

Grog...that was delightfully entertaining!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-18 10:33 pm   Permalink

Two Tiki carvers overheard talking at the Tiki Ti:

When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think its cute.
I just think it's crazy how many people bring knives on a date.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation