[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Sorta On-Topic..."Witch Doctor"
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Sorta On-Topic..."Witch Doctor"
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 8:24 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:01 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 10:06 pm   Permalink

Barnett now I really know you have been holding out after seeing these newest pics. And please, never think that your stuff has no place here, you have a unique style and it is great to see how you use it to do tiki. Keep em coming man! And yeah by the way how much do you charge for those purses?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 10:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-30 14:52, Sam Gambino wrote:

Kinda looks like a shrunken head me thinks. Very cool work indeed.

Sam to bad about losing the guitar, I bet it was cool. Your pop is quite an artist. Looks like he taught you well. You are definately worthy of carrying the torch.

Barnett, Dude! all of your work is
AWESOME and full on tiki. Dig the style and the colors. keep em comin!

Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-07-30 22:35 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 11:36 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Chongo and Barnett. I'm also going to let my dad know that I posted his panel and that you guys liked it. He gets a kick out of knowing that the generation younger than his own is into pinstriping and custom culture art.

Barnett, that stuff you just posted is simply killer, and I'm wondering why you hadn't posted it sooner too. Look there, it looks like you've already made some potential sales from it! Keep posting - I'm liking this whole thread!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino on 2004-07-31 00:11 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrkCat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-30 11:37 pm   Permalink

Barnett,

Very cool stuff. I especially dig that toilet seat.

View Profile of MrkCat Send a personal message to MrkCat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BARNETT
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-31 12:46 am   Permalink

TNTiki & Tiki Toa...let me ddig out the price list and I'll post a quote on those purse-thingies. Sorry for taking a while to reply, I had an outta town visitor stop by so I had to do the good host thing and show him some cool cars and stuff in the nieghborhood. Anyways, thanks again for the good words!

Here's a couple of 'flaked panels I may or may not have posted here before....

[ This Message was edited by: BARNETT on 2004-07-31 00:48 ]

View Profile of BARNETT Send a personal message to BARNETT  Email BARNETT Goto the website of BARNETT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BARNETT
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-31 01:09 am   Permalink

O.k.....here's the last tiki-themed thing I have in my files...I can almost hear the collective sigh of relief from here!

Inside the purses...fun fur and a mirror. Also...they're lettered on the backs and have stuff painted on the sides, as well. $50, Stateside shipping included. Sorry for the spam, but ya'll asked! Since each one is done to order, at the moment, just give me an idea of what you want on the box and I'll try to get something close to it
painted....danbabs@satx.rr.com...again, sorry for the spam.

View Profile of BARNETT Send a personal message to BARNETT  Email BARNETT Goto the website of BARNETT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 04:50 am   Permalink

Excellent stuff Barnett. This will teach you not to hold back. This thread has brought out some Fantastic stuff. I mean just Look at it. New commer Barnett And a look into Sams history. We see where his talent came from for sure.Sam If you had just posted the pic and not said who did it, we would have thunk you did.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 1:30 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Ben. That's a high compliment, because I feel that my dad can pinstripe circles around me!!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cabinguy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-02 7:07 pm   Permalink

sick stuff as always from you guys, the Toilet seat is way cool, dig that style....
am i the only one that saw a praying mantis from Sam's fathers peice?? keep it coming !!!
and if you listen carefully i can hear Sams shrunken head quietly saying " buy me buy me!"
and my truck payment saying "YOU WISH!!"

View Profile of cabinguy Send a personal message to cabinguy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-03 7:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks, cabinguy! I appreciate the kind words. Also, my motto with shrunken heads is "the sicker and uglier, the better!"

www.samgambino.com

cabinguy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-03 7:29 pm   Permalink

just started a headhunter/shrunken head painting ill drop a pic on here asap..

View Profile of cabinguy Send a personal message to cabinguy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation