FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kahaka's Tiki Lamps
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 )
Kahaka's Tiki Lamps
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-28 6:29 pm   Permalink

Wow... Irony at its very best. I honestly came back to post my goodbye to Tiki Central, and now I see this. Sincere mahalos, everyone. The slow death of TC has been hard to watch. Used to enjoy coming here everyday to get away a little. We all know how it's changed, and how the Internet has changed since TC's inception. I know there's a lot of folks out there from the "old days" of TC that feel the same way. If the light of TC is still flickering, I'll come keep coming back.

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

[ This Message was edited by: KAHAKA 2016-01-28 18:32 ]

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-29 11:22 pm   Permalink

That would be nice, come back and show us more of your fantastic lamps.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Egar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-06 5:34 pm   Permalink

Best lamp I have seen

View Profile of Egar Send a personal message to Egar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-29 1:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-12-18 16:04, KAHAKA wrote:

Aloha,

Here are a few lamps I've completed recently.

Thanks for looking!
Woody

Just looking back at some of your latest creations Woody, truly wonderful & inspiring works! Cocktail Mood Lighting at it's best!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 17 days ago; 8:18 pm   Permalink

Don't give up on TC Haka...your artistry is amazing. Some time in the future I need to collaborate with you to have a custom chandelier made for my dining room.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 10:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks folks! Vampiress... We need to make it happen!!

These are the latest...

Cheers,
Woody

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 11:02 pm   Permalink

swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 11:39 pm   Permalink

Just amazing Woody. I'm blown away by each and every one. If i could only pick one i'd probably get someone else to do it for me as there is no way i could decide on a favourite myself.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 11:42 pm   Permalink

Perfection.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Danno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 07:21 am   Permalink

Oh Man, Oh Man!! I just love, love, love your LAMPS! Awesome work!

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 09:16 am   Permalink

Everything is fantastic
Keep postin (especially for those of us who only "internet" on TC)

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 10 days ago; 09:54 am   Permalink

Top Notch Work,

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 10 days ago; 1:12 pm   Permalink

Mahalo everybody... Hope you're all having a great weekend.

I found a float at Home Goods that had a hole cut in it, but a flat glass lid had been glued on to cover the hole. I steamed the lid to heat the glue and popped it off. I shoved a 15" puffer inside, fogged the inside glass, and tied a top hoop to hang it. I finally have a lamp of my own to keep. It's been years since I've had one of my own lamps. I'm keeping it in my garage to force me to get out there and continue working!

Cheers,
Woody

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 10:00 am   Permalink

Thanks for the instructions how to take that flat piece apart from those floats, I have several floats like that and I wasn't sure what to do with them.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation