FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kahaka's Tapa Tiki Lamps- Tangaroa Lamp
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Kahaka's Tapa Tiki Lamps- Tangaroa Lamp
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-07 10:16 am   Permalink

Second that motion Woody .Your lamps are to notch !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-07 8:17 pm   Permalink

Mad skills with those lamps.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-26 5:58 pm   Permalink

Mahalo!!!

Here's a new lamp with some resin fishes on the sides for my pals, The Notebooms. They need to post new pics of their outdoor hut because it's even more insane than their most recent pics show in their thread under Home Tiki Bars. Get on it, Scott!

It's kinda hard to see, but I alternate orange and blue-green resin in the parts of the fish. I also sank small green sea glass rocks into the resin. This one does not meet TikiSkip's lightweight standards by any means. It's about 12 lbs.

Cheers,
Woody

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 12:58 pm   Permalink

This is the 4th lamp I've finished this summer, on the 4th day of July. Happy 4th, ya'll.

An IOU for Nacho:

Cheers,
Woody

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-04 1:11 pm   Permalink

Awesome lamps!!! I bet Notch is STOKED to get that one!!!

This one is the beez-neez too:

Always love seeing your lamps!!!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 2:57 pm   Permalink

Just the good stuff man! keep it up!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-05 12:56 pm   Permalink

Mahalo braddahs. Polynesiac, I'm about ready to send one your way. I'll get back to ya in the next couple weeks!

KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-09 08:58 am   Permalink

Aloha Ya'll,

I hadn't looked at or done much with my Flickr page where I upload pics of my lamps in a while, but I just edited, deleted, and rearranged some stuff on there. I would one day like to have a website, but I think their new layout looks awesome, and probably much better looking than something I could put together myself.

Here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocknrollwoody/sets/72157600546621178/ It's the same site that's in my signature.

Mahalo and Cheers!
Woody

A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-09 2:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-04 12:58, KAHAKA wrote:
This is the 4th lamp I've finished this summer, on the 4th day of July. Happy 4th, ya'll.

An IOU for Nacho:

Cheers,
Woody

Frickin' Amazing KAHAKA!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-09 9:44 pm   Permalink

As a general reply to interested parties through PM, all lamps listed on the Flickr page can be replicated, considering the supplies I have on hand. And, if there's something you see on one lamp that you'd like on another, that can be done as well.

Mahalo!!
Woody

Woodtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-10 6:58 pm   Permalink

Rad stuff!

View Profile of Woodtiki Send a personal message to Woodtiki  Email Woodtiki Goto the website of Woodtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-10 9:22 pm   Permalink

Woody, your lamps are fabulous, specially the last one it's so complicated yet so well put together, great job.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-18 8:54 pm   Permalink

Woodtiki... I really dig your art! You really need to post more of it on here. You're name is Woody also? How cool is that.

Hiltiki... Thanks again!

My sister in-law's dad has been battling throat cancer, and hasn't been doing too good lately. He asked for a lamp a while back, so I finished this one for him today in hopes that it might help him feel a little better. It's a twin to the last one I made to Nacho, with a slightly different bottom.

Thanks for lookin'.
Woody

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-18 9:56 pm   Permalink

Wow, awesome lamp...
Hope he is ok.

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-22 6:14 pm   Permalink

Woody,
That fish lamp is awesome!! & the one for Notch too!! Great work as always. Looking forward to seeing you & what you are bringing to Oasis.

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation