[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Premium Napa Valley Wines for Trade
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Premium Napa Valley Wines for Trade
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-30 1:05 pm   Permalink

Attention, California Traders! I'l be driving from Los Angeles to Northern California on September 8. If there's anyone along the coast or up the Central Valley or in the Bay Area who wants to swap tiki-related stuff for wine that day, send me an e-mail and perhaps I can swing by and make the trade. Let me know by the 6th, so I can load up with the appropriate vino. Mahalo!

Also... Thanks so much for the compliments, Raffertiki and the rest of youse all!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-30 1:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-30 13:05, weirduncletiki wrote:
Attention, California Traders! I'l be driving from Los Angeles to Northern California on September 8. If there's anyone along the coast or up the Central Valley or in the Bay Area who wants to swap tiki-related stuff for wine that day, send me an e-mail and perhaps I can swing by and make the trade. Let me know by the 6th,
-Weird Unc

Damn Unc!
Stop by my bar for some free booze!
I'm in Carmel Highlands. See if it's in your route.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 1:07 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Unga! I'll see how the route takes me. It sure would be swell to see your place, but I may have to pass on the booze since it'll be a long day of driving(I can't believe I'm turning down free drinks!). Got anything you want to trade? Should I pack some vino for ya? I'm not a stranger to your area and will certainly get there soon, if I miss you on this trip. Mahalo!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation