FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki What's Kahukini been up to?
What's Kahukini been up to?
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-03 7:02 pm   Permalink

Hey menehunes! I'll be back in the scene. But here is what I've been doing with my forsaken tiki-time:
http://universist.org/cover.htm

All that posing for magazine covers! Where does the time go! Just kidding.

-Kahukini
(aka Ford Vox)

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-08-04 09:33 am   Permalink

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-08-04 10:45 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 09:40 am   Permalink

Great site, even better thinking going on, I may sign up yet, kind of like the anti-religion.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 09:46 am   Permalink

Just a reminder guys, religion discussion, like political discussion, is taboo around here. And not in the cool way.

Be sure to read Hanford's important message at the top of this forum titled "It's Election Season." It details the ban on religion and politics discussion. Choose to not heed it at your own risk, your account could get locked.

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-08-04 10:17 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 10:08 am   Permalink

Uh Oh busted by Humu

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 10:27 am   Permalink

Quote:
I actually think that making up your own religion is a smart business/life-style move.

Based on the experience so far, I would have to agree Tiki_Bong, but there is always the assassination risk.

Quote:
I may sign up yet, kind of like the anti-religion.

You've got it Tiki-Toa.

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 10:44 am   Permalink

One of the strengths of Tiki Central is that we are an online community. We come to know each other in some strange electronic way. Ford's religious and political views are important to him, he runs a site dedicated to these most controversial of subjects. Fords absence, over the past few months, had led me to believe he had lost interest in Tiki Central. It's "enlightening" to know what he's been up to. It begs neither debate or comparison, it is a simple statement of what he's been involved with. Despite Ford's sometime elitist, arrogant and smug slant, I am glad to see him return. Congratulations Ford, it is good to see you post.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-08-04 10:44 am   Permalink

Sorry for posting. It was just my attempt at lame humor.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 5:59 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the wb Alnshely

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation