FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Dawn Shipley At Purple Orchid 8/14/04
Dawn Shipley At Purple Orchid 8/14/04
Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-03 9:03 pm   Permalink

Howdy Y'all,

Just got the word that Dawn Shipley and her Sharpshooters will be playin' at the Purple Orchid on Saturday August 14th beginning at 9pm.

If you have seen her before you know what a great show she puts on. If not, shes a fantastic performer and local sweetheart.

Check out her website for more info.

http://www.dawnshipley.com/

See y'all there...

Moi

Happy the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own:
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst,
for I have lived today.
(Horace - Odes, Book III, xxix)

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

A trip to the Purple Orchid sounds just about right to me. See you there, Sailor!

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 5:42 pm   Permalink

I've still not been to the Purple Orchid, drat. But I know Dawn Shipely and her Sharpshooters, and they are a great band as well as super nice folks!
Tell em howdy for me, and if anyone wantsta buy em a round of drinks, I'll pay ya at the next SF Tiki Crawl! heehehehe
SweetPea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-16 12:19 am   Permalink

Great Show Dawn!

Thanx for putting on a great gig.

Thanx for the dances Karen, sorry for steppin' on your toes, told ya i wasnt a very good lead...especially after a few Mai Tais lol...

Moi

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-16 1:27 pm   Permalink

Hey Moi - didn't make the connection!

Thanks for dances - in such a small space, anyone who can keep me from hitting the tables AND the sloppy drunks during a fast song is a great lead in my book

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-19 11:19 am   Permalink

I LOVE Dawn! But that's too long of a drive for me.

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation