FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Top 5 Films - Your Opinion?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Top 5 Films - Your Opinion?
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-06 15:20, Tiki-bot wrote:
1. Crossroads
2. Glitter
3. Showgirls
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey
5. Gigli

sigh...did I marry this man?

1) Jaws
2) Casablanca (or even better, Gaslight!)
3) Rear Window or North by Northwest (grace kelly or eva marie saint, hmmmm)
4) Bicycle Thief
5) Citizen Kane

others - triplets of belleville, empire strikes back, rushmore, rocky (yo, I'm from philly...) breakfast at tiffany's, to kill a mockingbird, she devils on wheels...I can't stop....

[ This Message was edited by: mrs. pineapple on 2004-08-11 15:56 ]

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 5:35 pm   Permalink

The Jerk
City Of Lost Children
Goodfellas
Scarface
Popeye (starring Robin Williams)

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-11 6:08 pm   Permalink

Mrs.Pineapple,I think we'd be compatible,except I'm married to wonderful man.I have Jaws,Casablanca,and Citizen Kane on my list,but I forgot "To Kill A Mockingbird"-my absolutely favorite book of all time-You've got great taste!!!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 07:09 am   Permalink

The Jseco documentary, though I haven't seen it, kinda reminds me of the one from here in Canada about the guy who builds the bearproof suit and goes out and tries to get atttacked by Grizzly bears. I think it's called Operation Grizzly. Totally insane.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 07:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-12 07:09, tikifish wrote:
The Jseco documentary, though I haven't seen it, kinda reminds me of the one from here in Canada about the guy who builds the bearproof suit and goes out and tries to get atttacked by Grizzly bears. I think it's called Operation Grizzly. Totally insane.

operation grizzly sounds like fun! i think the key diffence might be that the grizzly guy's got a few screws loose & has to work a lot harder than most for an endorphine rush, jesco is depravity personified & started huffin' whatever he could git his hands on in his early teens:

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation